Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#1Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/3/09 at 8:13pm

Anybody know if the "Boy's Night" performances are any different than the other shows? The web site states:

"At BOYS NIGHT, the sexy men of FUERZA BRUTA come front and center as they slam, slip and slide in a giant pool that hovers just inches above the audience. The ripped performers, thumpin' soundtrack and explosive 4am energy make this a one-of-a-kind party!"

This makes it sound as if this is a different show than one would normally see at any other time.

"The price of love is loss, but still we pay; We love anyway."

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2re: Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/3/09 at 8:59pm

The pool is usually 90% the women...I'm guessing boys night focuses more on the men in the cast. YUM.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

GIZMO2 Profile Photo
GIZMO2
#2re: Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/3/09 at 10:27pm

Yup. It's the pool. Four hunky, hairy boys wearing nothing but very small swimsuits bellyflop several times into the water, then proceed to dance/swim with each other and the audience below.

Also, the night I saw it, the couple that does the chase around the rotating orb were both men.

Having seen both "Boys' Night" and the regular show, I have to admit that I actually prefer the regular show. But the boys who splash down are certainly cute enough to give an extra bonus to the pool scene!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#4re: Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/4/09 at 8:49am

For many theater goers: gay men and straight women!

I love the show...would love to see it again. If you can imagine, my HS kids adored it!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

duffny1
#6re: Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/4/09 at 6:43pm

I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#7re: Boy's Night at FUERZABRUTA
Posted: 1/5/09 at 9:04am

^Greatest. Post. Ever.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

Videos