Cortes

jaredk3688 Profile Photo
jaredk3688
#1Cortes
Posted: 1/3/09 at 10:00pm

Hey everyone, I hope you've all had a Happy New Year! By now I imagine that you've all checked out the website for The Cortes Alexander Fan Club...You know, Cortes Alexander who plays Don Williams in Liza Minnelli's tribute show to her God Mother which finishes its Broadway run tomorrow at The Palace Theatre!
Well anyway I just wanted to say that real soon you will be able to join a discussion group through the website and fans will be able to discuss all the happenings in the life of Cortes! So keep checking the site for updates and sign up for a yahoo.com account so you can join in the discussions :)

Thanx
XOXO
Jared
www.cortesfanclub.weebly.com

Cortes fan club Updated On: 1/4/09 at 10:00 PM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: Cortes
Posted: 1/3/09 at 10:07pm

Don't forget to make your links clickable (I know you can do it! I've seen you do it! https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?boardid=1&boardname=bway&thread=987599 *claps for Tinkerbell*)

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

jaredk3688 Profile Photo
jaredk3688
#2re: Cortes
Posted: 1/4/09 at 12:04am

hehe thank you

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#3re: Cortes
Posted: 1/4/09 at 12:55am

Couldn't you just post this on your other thread...?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#4re: Cortes
Posted: 1/4/09 at 2:12am

Don't start more than one thread.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Videos