pixeltracker

Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?

Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?

theaterlover95
#1Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?
Posted: 3/2/09 at 12:45am

A bunch of my friends were at 33 Variations last night, and said they saw a group of gang-bangers and drug dealers, who claimed to be friends with Ms. Fonda? Does anyone know anything on this? We certainly don't want a bunch of sketchy looking people hanging around the theater district...

Updated On: 3/2/09 at 12:45 AM

TheCharleston Profile Photo
TheCharleston
#2re: Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?
Posted: 3/2/09 at 12:47am

thecharleton/bwaybabe4 - great to see you back on the Board again! We missed your smelly socks.

mormonophobic Profile Photo
mormonophobic
#2re: Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?
Posted: 3/2/09 at 3:09am

I kind of wish they'd hang out in front of Guys and Dolls instead. Drugs might just be needed to sit through such a show. I'd say it for 33 Variations, but I actually enjoyed that. Although I kind of wish I had timed my attendance so I could see all those crazy protesters. As it is, I think I went to see West Side Story that day. Now there's some gangbangers. Or, gang members. But they sing. And dance. And sometimes speak Spanish. So it's okay.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3re: Is Jane Fonda good for the Broadway community?
Posted: 3/2/09 at 3:25am

aaaaaaauuuuuuuuugggggghhhh.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos