pixeltracker

The new Billy Elliot love thread- Page 2

The new Billy Elliot love thread

Huey's Pop Profile Photo
Huey's Pop
#25re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/3/09 at 4:53pm

Here's what was wrong with 9 to 5 in Los Angeles:

The ending just kind of falls flat. There's nothing that sends the audience walking out on an emotional high. Hopefully they'll fix this.

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#26re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/3/09 at 9:24pm

fri eve: trent/david b

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
broadwaygirl99
#27re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/3/09 at 11:02pm

MAJOR NEWS!!!!! My mom and dad went to the show tonight and something big happened.

The show was about to start and they announced that Trent was sick and Kiril was going to be performing Billy. So this messes up the entire schedule. Now there is only two Billys and apparantly one Michael because David B as not gotten a break! Poor kid! But this stinks because now the schedule is more messed up than it has been this week. I hope everyone is ok. David A is sick, Trent is sick, Hayden is injured and Greg just got back from being really sick. Also I guess Greg had to go on for Mr. B because both his understudies were out(Jamie T and Eric G)

Get well soon everybody! We miss you!! =)

More understudies Friday:

Leah Hocking- Mrs. Wilkinson

Mum- Jayne Patterson

Mr. B- Greg Graham(isnt he like 20 years too young to play Mr. B?)

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#28re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/3/09 at 11:26pm

Wow, I feel really sorry for whoever has to manage this schedule! And of course I hope everyone gets better soon, these kids are in for a busy next couple of days.

bythesword84 Profile Photo
bythesword84
#29re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:16am

Wow...and now I have no idea who I'm seeing tomorrow...though I guess...Tommy?

And hang on, when did you win the discus?

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
broadwaygirl99
#30re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:21am

Most likley enless David comes back. My parents spoke to Tommy and he is going Saturday night so maybe they intend for David to come back.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#31re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:24am

Kiril is supposed to be doing the matinee tomorrow, I think.
The rule is that you are the standby the night/day before your performance, correct?

bythesword84
#32re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:25am

I had guessed it would be Kiril tomorrow but if he went on tonight then they might not have him do two in a row.

JbaraFan1
#33re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 1:12am

Updated On: 6/13/09 at 01:12 AM

Liberavieve Profile Photo
Liberavieve
#34re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 2:07am

Poor Trent! Poor everyone! Get well soon, Billy cast!

imwithavril2000
#35re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:00pm

I've seen the show at least 10 times with NO idea who would be on. I was curious though because a lot of people on this thread know who's gonna be performing in advance. I even saw a picture of the billboard with all the names for that night's show BEFORE the show!
Where is that board anyways. Is it inside the lobby or outside the theatre. I've never seen it. I would be nice to know who will be who before the show. Thanks in advance for your help

sgv123
#36re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:10pm

As soon as you walk into the lobby look to your left. It is right by the first merchandise stand.

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#37re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:14pm

For anyone interested, Frank Dolce booked a pilot, not a film. It is called Sons of Tucson and after reading the script, I think it has a very good chance of being picked up. Frank has a major role in the pilot.

imwithavril2000
#38re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:26pm

Oh wow that's awesome I can't believe I never noticed that. Thanks sgv123.

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#39re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:27pm

We don't really know ahead of time. When no one is sick and everything's normal you can figure out a pattern by Wednesday night of who will be on for the rest of the week. Thats reeeeally not the case right now with people out and sick and everything.

As far as the board, it generally goes up an hour and a half before curtain, which is how sometimes pictures or info shows up before a performance, if people post right away.

Yay for Frank! :) He's great, I hope this project goes well for him, even if it means us losing him.

sgv123
#40re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:31pm

Great for Frank!

He probably should be able to both projects.....may mean taking another break from BE though. I know there have been boys from London who were shooting tv shows and still in the show(break).

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#41re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 12:39pm

If this show films in LA, I cannot see him remaining in the show. Even still, there would be so many labor laws to work around. He can only be on a film set for 'x' amount of hours (including his schooling hours), and I cannot imagine him getting away with doing a TV show and then heading over to Broadway for three hours. But congrats to him, regardless.

Sparks of Blue Profile Photo
Sparks of Blue
#42re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 1:21pm

Does anyone have any idea what the show is about?
By the way, I like your avatar sgv123 :)

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#43re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 1:53pm

The show follows a thirtysomething man named Ron who is hired by three brothers to act as their father while their real one is in prison. Frank plays the middle brother, Gary. He is the wise-*** of the bunch.

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#44re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 2:17pm

Trent and David B at the matinee today.

Sparks of Blue Profile Photo
Sparks of Blue
#45re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 2:45pm

Thanks cglaid! That sounds... interesting. I can picture Frank playing that part well re: The new Billy Elliot love thread haha

artifact11 Profile Photo
artifact11
#46re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 2:52pm

So Tommy tonight, Kiril for tomorrow's matinee?

JbaraFan1
#47re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 6:02pm

Updated On: 6/13/09 at 06:02 PM

bythesword84
#48re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 6:38pm

Just to reinforce what was said, it was indeed Trent and David B. this afternoon. They didn't have to change it last minute.

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#49re: The new Billy Elliot love thread
Posted: 4/4/09 at 7:58pm

Sat eve: Tommy/David B, Jayne as Mrs. W

Videos