Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?

theminutepast
#1Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 8:35pm

I was watching a clip from Levi Johnston's visit to the Tyra Show when the cameras flashed to Bailey Hanks in the audience. Did anyone else notice her? It was odd for her to just pop up like that - same bubbly look. It was kind of sad, too. She wasn't on the show for a performance, just in the audience at the Tyra Show.

Does she have anything going for her now that Legally Blonde and HSM are over?

Second video on the page at 5:51 minutes: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/06/levi-johnston-on-tyra-sho_n_183555.html

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#2re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 8:42pm

re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?

It was recently posted that she was doing some sort of cruise.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#2re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 9:33pm

That's definitely her.

Weird...I wish her the best of luck. She's really talented and was a great Elle.

BrianS Profile Photo
BrianS
#3re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 9:58pm

Why is this sad? Theater people have lives and go do things in the city. You know they're just like other people, right? Would an actor going to a Daily Show taping be sad?

"Does she have anything going for her?" Did you mean that the way you wrote it or did you mean to ask if she has any upcoming projects and you just aren't the most eloquent writer? Cause that would be, well, kind of sad.

If the audience could do better, they'd be up here on stage and I'd be out there watching them. - Ethel Merman

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#4re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 10:00pm

She is auditioning for tons of things, so we will see. She impressed me a lot on how much she has improved since the reality show.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

ARIELT
#5re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 10:20pm

Here's my quote of the week: "Who really cares?"

piperlacyboo Profile Photo
piperlacyboo
#6re: Bailey Hanks on Tyra Show?
Posted: 4/6/09 at 10:33pm

"Here's my quote of the week: "Who really cares?""

I would guess, anyone who clicked on this link, including me... and you too, i guess. :p

Videos