TKTS booth tickets

Elphaba43
#1TKTS booth tickets
Posted: 6/9/09 at 7:33pm

I'm just clearing something up and was wondering, if I wanted to get tickets for an evening performance for tomorrow, Wednesday June 10, what time should I arrive at the TKTS booth? 2 pm? 3 pm? Thanks everyone!!! :0

I am a bagel on a plateful of onion rolls. If you know what I'm talking about, good. If you don't, you're on your own!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2re: TKTS booth tickets
Posted: 6/9/09 at 8:34pm

They don't start selling tix until 3pm.....but I'm sure the line starts forming earlier....at LEAST by 2. (althought many will tell you they've gotten great seats at tkts at the last minute.....just before curtain.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#2re: TKTS booth tickets
Posted: 6/9/09 at 11:57pm

If you're from NYC, and know your way around take the A/C/F to Jay Street and get out and do the Brooklyn TKTS. It NEVER has a line, and it's a lot easier and more relaxing to deal with then the craziness that is Times Square.

dancindramadork
#3re: TKTS booth tickets
Posted: 6/10/09 at 12:46am

If you are open as to what show you'd like to get tickets for and don't mind taking what's left, I've had the best luck going about an hour before curtain. The lines are almost non-existent (or at least this was the case last time I was in the city...I don't know with the new booth if its the same case) and some shows tend to release some tickets at the last minute. Keep in mind not all shows will be available this late though. It helps you beat the lines though.

Videos