pixeltracker

Meghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)

Meghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#1Meghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:08pm

Per Louis's facebook page, Jenn will be out after "taking a set piece to the face last night". He said she's fine, but Meghann will be on tonight.

(Edited to correct her name. With the extra n on the end, I forgt there isn't an a in there.)

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!
Updated On: 6/30/09 at 04:08 PM

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#2re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:11pm

Who does she think she is? Brett Michaels?

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#2re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:11pm

That just wasn't funny. FAIL.

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#3re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:14pm

I just saw that and that sounds pretty bad but as long as she's okay!

alightinthedark23 Profile Photo
alightinthedark23
#4re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:29pm

What happen? Did she like walk into a piece of the set?

"It's about the Benjamins, not the Bernsteins."-CapnHook

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#5re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:33pm

Part of the set moved on before it was supposed too & she hit her head on it.

On_Avenue_Payt Profile Photo
On_Avenue_Payt
#6re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/29/09 at 4:45pm

I hope Jennifer gets well soon. It's unfortunate that this happened to her. Meaghann is a great replacement, though. I saw her Friday and she was so much better than I thought she would be. Good luck to her, and best wishes to Jennifer! Glad to know she's okay.

"I'm afraid this offer comes off the table... at midnight tonight." "...maybe the worst bluff I've ever seen." "Even the members of GOBIAS could agree on that one."

johng428
#7re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/30/09 at 8:08am

I was at the Sunday evening show when Jennifer got hit. I heard some sort of commotion from the second level of the set while the lights were still down up there.

When the lights came on, it was obvious that the stage left portion of the house was not where it was supposed to be and they moved it while the scene with Jennifer and Adam was playing.

During the scene towards the top of the second act where Jennifer is sitting at the table you could see a relatively large bump on her forehead that did look nasty. In my stupidity at the time, I leaned over to my wife and asked if she had that during the first act because I thought that is something I would have noticed. She left the stage after the scene and her understudy came on for the next scene Natalie was in.

It is an amazing show and was by far the best that we saw. It was a great way to end our honeymoon.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#8re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/30/09 at 8:34am

I've gotta say, I was blown away by Meghann last night. She brings an innocence to the role that Jennifer just doesn't have. It's two very different Natalies. I personally found myself actually preferring Meghann's in a lot of places.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

johng428
#9re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/30/09 at 10:21am

jordangirl, based on what I saw, I would have to totally agree with you. I enjoyed what I saw of Jennifer's performance and was very disappointed when I realized that her understudy went on during Act Two. But Meaghann was just as good and brought another side of Natalie out that I did not really see with Jennifer. But I assumed that was because she came on during the scene when Dan throws the music box.

Glad to hear that someone else thought Meaghann was terrific.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#10re: Meaghann is on as Natalie tonight (6/29)
Posted: 6/30/09 at 11:29am

From pretty much everyone I've spoken with, it seems that almost everyone really likes Meghann's performance. She's definitely gotten the best reviews out of any I've seen for the understudies. (I am curious to see Michael as the doctors sometime because from what I've heard that is "his track" and he really makes them into separate people.)

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Videos