News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 102

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#2525Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 9:33am

I feel your pain, Boobs. two people called in today and we have a big summer mailing project they were supposed to be dealing with. I guess the rest of us are dealing with it now. There goes the day....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2526Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 11:00am

685 emails left to go!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2527Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 12:08pm

While taking today off, I still have a bunch of work to do - so I am thinking of taking my binders to the park and go through my contracts there with some cold beverages. Hey, it is better than doing it inside.

Happy back to reality Adults.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2528Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 12:24pm

*the cows in big Sun hats bring lemonade* also
If anyone needs comedy check out the "they rave you go" thread on main board

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

brdlwyr
#2529Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 1:45pm

Fun but interesting going back "home". Drove by my parents last home many times. Good times with the three sober siblings. Little annoyed by 300 lb relatives giving me nutrition advice! Drink at my favorite watering hole and then a quick stop at the grave site!

Back in Chi and lots to do!

Hope all had a happy 4th and weekend. Mooney - hope the birthday was great!!!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2530Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 6:10pm

Everyone begins to leave for our big event in KY tomorrow, so by Thursday, I will be one of 6 left in office until next Tuesday. And since I would have been going if I did not have a wedding, there really is nothing for me to do in office. Mr Happy is downloading me some audio books. I'm actually looking forward to when everyone comes back and I actually have a full workload to start. But I'm sure I'll be complaining then too.

Glad everyone seemed to have a nice holiday weekend. We stayed low key with just a hike and family BBQ. My cousin's wedding is Friday, so just gotta survive a few more days until I'm finally obligation free. Seems like it has been forever.

Off to have dinner with the family again before my other cousin heads back to FL (stopping in DC on the way). It felt so good to actually attend a family event of my own (non death related) in a very long time.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2531Manic Monday
Posted: 7/7/14 at 7:26pm

Tink, I could smell that BBQ from here. Delish!!!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2532TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 7:17am

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#2533TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 7:50am

morning peeps! Another humid day in NYC. I hoping some of this fat sweats off.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#2534TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 8:51am

'Morning!

I graduated from OT this morning! She gave me a diploma so I'm officially on my own. At 95% recovery, I still have some work to do, but no more 7:00am appointments.

Staying in the air conditioned office today. The air is like hot soup already.

Broadwayboobs
#2535TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 9:41am

Congrats Moony! I'm sure you were the valedictorian of the class. TWISTED Tuesday!

YouWantitWhen????
#2536TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 9:44am

Its humid on the left coast as well.

HAPPY DANCE for Moony!

Back to work. It was nice to do some homework from the park yesterday!

brdlwyr
#2537TWISTED Tuesday!
Posted: 7/8/14 at 10:09am

Congrats Mooney! Yahoo! I see so many plaintiffs that use your diagnose as a crutch to further disability.

Commuters - does your train or subway have cell service. Every day I am shocked and amazed that the train from one of the busiest airports in the world does not have cell service in the subway!!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2538WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 7:19am

'lo.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#2539WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 7:53am

Hell'.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2540WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 8:12am

'o

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#2541WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 9:46am

Happy Hump Day Adults!

brdlwyr
#2542WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 9:49am

That's right, it is humping day! Mrs. Brd had it out with her crazy supervisor who admitted that her therapy was not working as to communication. We will see how her day goes!

Beautiful day in Chi! Enjoy all of your humping! WISTFUL Wednesday!

Broadwayboobs
#2543WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 12:26pm

hey peeps! crazy hump day! ciao!

brdlwyr
#2544WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 1:46pm

Lunch at the place the girls work - both still cranky about a dispute this morning and Mrs. Brd grumpy because of her boss. When I am the happy one in the family - something is wrong! WISTFUL Wednesday!

YouWantitWhen????
#2545WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 2:46pm

First (of what I assume may be many) odd online dating exchanges. I should log them all and work on a comedy with Deet. I actually told someone who was being a bit too much to not get his panties in a wad.

As I said before, there is a reason I am still single.

Updated On: 7/9/14 at 02:46 PM

brdlwyr
#2546WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 2:59pm

So. I guess that did not work out! Hilarious! I suggest that you not call them "bitches" - straight men do NOT like that!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2547WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/9/14 at 7:04pm

OMG. I have a friend on FB from when I was a kid. She plays a game similar to 4 Pics 1 Word. Every post from her is asking for help with the puzzle. If you have to constantly ask for help, why the hell are you bothering to play?!!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2548Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:15am

Morning peeps! It's nice here with both bosses out of the office. Lots of work, but it gets done with no one breathing down your neck. One of my staff yesterday said to me "It's nice to have you back. You give us direction, keep us organized and make us laugh." It's things like that make this job bearable. Tingling Thursday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2549Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:38am

Mornin'

Boobs: Tingling Thursday

Girly: Tingling Thursday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos