News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 153

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3800Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 7:27am

Morning peeps! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I love that there were some Framily gatherings. Congrats to Deet & D2.

I got to see Billie Elliot the Musical in the movie theatre on Saturday. I remember when we saw it as a Framily on Broadway, so it was like we were all there together again. Wet SIDE SHOW Monday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3801Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 8:29am

Happy soggy Monday, all!

Quiet weekend here. Catching up on a backlog of DVRed shows was the extent of my weekend entertainment.

Everyone ready for the upcoming holiday?

Broadwayboobs
#3802Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 8:32am

Which holiday is that? The one where I am working?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3803Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 8:38am

Mornin'

Home. Briefly.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3804Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 8:42am

Deet, you're such the social butterfly Wet SIDE SHOW Monday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3805Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:05am

I don't know how Addy and YWiW do it. I'm tired of getting on planes. After this next trip, I'm looking forward to not leaving NYC for a nice long time.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3806Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:10am

I know that feeling.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3807Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:24am

I'm sure you do, Boobs. You win the prize for long-haul flights. They must've been killer.

Bluemoon
#3808Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:27am

Wait - what? You have to work in Thanksgiving Day, Boobs????

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3809Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:29am

Morning Adults.

The weekend trip done tuckered me out - but I am home until the second week of December.

The trips to CR are really the killers - because there are no direct flights. The direct flights at least have less hassles.

One of the benefits of the weight loss is that the travel is much easier, and much more comfortable in coach!

Have fun Deet! Well done in Seattle!

Happy Monday Framily.

brdlwyr
#3810Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:42am

I have traveled so little thsi Fall other than Florida. Hoping to stay in Chi for T-Day - need C16's team to win in Friday!!! If so they play in a big stadium the Friday after T-Day!

Cold here. Easy weekend. Fun football Saturday - more fun with the parents at the post-game bar!

Bears won! Short day for me - in bed at 9:30!

Y and SOMMS - hope you all had fun with El Tico and DEET!

Broadwayboobs
#3811Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 9:51am

Deet, those long flights are killer, but at least I didn't have to do flights 2 times a week or more like you lately. I hate the whole waiting game at airports. The only good thing nowadays is we have cell phones with apps. Wet SIDE SHOW Monday

Yes Moony I AM working Thanksgiving. Thanks to your motherland who is open on our Thanksgiving...for a FULL day no less!

brdlwyr
#3812Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 10:05am

BB - that is brutal! C16 will have practice on T-Day if they prevail on Friday!

Bluemoon
#3813Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 10:38am

On behalf of my people, I say "C'est dommage." Oh wait....that should be "Nous sommes desoles."

Brd - saw the snow falling at the Bears game last night. Didn't seem to be sticking, though. Everyone look VERY cold!

Updated On: 11/17/14 at 10:38 AM

brdlwyr
#3814Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 10:45am

The snow was a nice wintry effect. It was colder than expected. I was prepared and layered well. New coats that fit my 168 pound body! Should have put in the toe warmers. We had fun - it was "softball team" day at our tailgate party. Very nice women - I see them only once a year at their yearly Bears outing. C16 skipped the game for homework! That is a first!

Bluemoon
#3815Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 10:59am

He's either serious about school or seriously trying to avoid the cold!

brdlwyr
#3816Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:10am

Colder the better for him! No, he was behind and is wising up about the necessary prep for AP Bio, etc. He announced that he finished a paper yesterday that is due Wednesday!

We are proud to have been attendance at the coldest Bears game on record!

Broadwayboobs
#3817Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:11am

BTW...REVENGE...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluemoon
#3818Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:20am

haven't seen it yet. Once Upon a Time ran for two hours and I didn't start watching it until 8:45pm. I'll catch up tonight for sure!

Broadwayboobs
#3819Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:29am

Moony, I can't wait for us to talk about it.

Bluemoon
#3820Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:41am

Is it as good as last week's?

Broadwayboobs
#3821Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 11:54am

I'd say it is.

brdlwyr
#3822Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 12:01pm

The last of my father's generation died today - my aunt! All five siblings and in-laws are gone! My grandfather died in 1939 and my grandmother in 1964 - so a pretty long lasting second generation.

Broadwayboobs
#3823Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 12:31pm

May light perpetual shine upon her, brd.

brdlwyr
#3824Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/17/14 at 1:48pm

Too many deaths this year, one of my best friends is burying his mother in Boston today!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos