News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 151

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3750THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 9:26am

This is a very trying day for me.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3751THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 10:14am

Sorry BB! We do not scan our file material - which could be 10K for some files, so we have no outside access. We still need to bring papers to court, so laptops do not work in our practice for trials, etc.

Happy Veteran's Day! Where is Dgrant Q to pay tribute! My father volunteered in 1945 at age 17 with his mother's permission and was in the Pacific!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3752THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 4:32pm

The first review is up. It's not the Times, but it is a rave. THANK A VETERAN DAY!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#3753THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:00pm

So is the second one... THANK A VETERAN DAY!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3754WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:03am

Yay, Deet!

I love working from home. Two extra hours of sleep, no commute, etc.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#3755WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:36am

And, yet, you're up and posting at 7:00am. Give yourself another hour of sleep!

I'm getting quite a kick out of the play reviews. Did anyone take a photo of the curtain?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3756WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:52am

I'm not at home today! I usually get up in time to log on by 7:30 when I'm home.

I've only read the one. I have to go and find the others.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3757WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:53am

"The playwright is skilled at revealing a nasty world within a script heavily dosed with humor. It’s filled with laughs. The writing is fresh, funny, and smart without striving for hilarity. It hits where it’s meant to hit."

– Nancy Worssam, Arts Stage, Seattle Rage

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3758WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:56am

BWW needs a new Seattle reviewer.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3759WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:58am

I think someone from BWW was there to review it as well, Girly.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3760WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 7:59am

They were. I just read it. That's why I said they need a new reviewer.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3761WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 8:03am

Oh well. Next.

Broadwayboobs
#3762WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 9:40am

Morning peeps! I hate being dragged into meetings early!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3763WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 9:58am

6AM call today. I got the greenlight to work from home.

Small blessings, since I also have a 7:30 and 8:30 call.

Happy Hump Day Adults.

brdlwyr
#3764WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 10:17am

Congrats Deet~~~

No humping here - just boring legal work. zzzzz.........

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3765WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 11:54am

Today is all about pushing bureaucratic paper. It could be worse.

YouWantitWhen????
#3766WINSOME Wednesday!
Posted: 11/12/14 at 12:18pm

This is going to be a long day... But I cannot wait until Saturday!

3 hours of calls done. Another 4 to 5 to go.

Broadwayboobs
#3767TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 6:57am

Morning peeps! Tonight is friends and family SIDE SHOW night.TWINS THURSDAY

YouWantitWhen????
#3768TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 9:07am

Morning Adults - enjoy Boobs!

Two more sleeps until I see a whole bunch of handsome!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3769TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 9:19am

Mornin'

A very, very long flight out here (a couple with 7 pieces of carry-on and 2 toddlers in my row, only occasionally in their seats) was made ever so much better by meeting up with DD for nightcaps and bitchin'. TWINS THURSDAY

ETA: The latest INTO THE WOODS thread, started by a one "Taz Tarney," is amusing, if only to watch two constructs go at it simultaneously. Someone must have two (or more) screens up at once and be making themselves dizzy posting back and forth like that.

Updated On: 11/13/14 at 09:19 AM

brdlwyr
#3770TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 10:00am

D2 - that is hilarious! This generation might lose their ability to watch live theater!

Y - resigning our E&O insurance - SO EXPENSIVE!!!!

Broadwayboobs
#3771TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 12:02pm

My cousin is so predictable. She always says she wants to do something and then the day of the event she comes up with an excuse not to be able to attend. Sad that everyone else is affected by this though.

brdlwyr
#3772TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 12:18pm

I really wish I had ANY family her other than the drunk sister. So odd to be from such a large family and have no one here.

Broadwayboobs
#3773TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 12:34pm

I'd rather be alone then have an alcoholic in my life. Been there, done that! NEVER again!

brdlwyr
#3774TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 12:55pm

I will NEVER have a drunk stay in my home (other than Mrs. Brd - just joking!) Having an idiotic drunk sister in the home was awful!

She is an ungrateful ingrate! Her poor son has been tortured for 25 years. I feel so bad for him. He is such a nice young man!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos