News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 155

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3850WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 9:22am

Morning All. Another early call today. I am already kind of sick of it.

Happy Hump Day!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3851WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 9:23am

Okie Dokie my love

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#3852WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 9:30am

Came back again WiOOZY Wednesday Perhaps someone will "reply all" and it will get to you.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3853WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 10:31am

BB - my twitter feed included the gorgeous Emily Padgett in a smoking hot red dress.

I almost dare to even bore you all, but we moved closer to getting the old man out of here. He is a delusional narcissistic freak!

Broadwayboobs
#3854WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 10:33am

brd, she looked stunning as did Erin Davie

Bluemoon
#3855WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 10:34am

I thought he was gone already! Didn't he have a retirement party, gold watch, etc?

brdlwyr
#3856WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 10:43am

BB - yes indeed.

Mooney - he is "of counsel" and comes here every day with NOTHING to do but bug me about the most mundane things and still acusing us of sabatoging his career at age 89!!!!!!!! I HATE HIM!!!!! We are not "allowed" to use the word "retirement" - "I am a practicing lawyer!" he says!!!!!

His kids should be shot for propping him up and not assisting him in a normal and healthy transition.

God save me!!

Broadwayboobs
#3857WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 10:49am

brd, lock him in a room and only let him out when you're leaving the office.

brdlwyr
#3858WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 11:35am

Has MT disappeared as an "Adult"?

YouWantitWhen????
#3859WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 11:43am

MT?

Bluemoon
#3860WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 11:48am

MT = MotorTink

Brd - the company she now works for has BWW blocked, so she can no longer post. I'll tell her you were asking for her.

Now if you were back on Facebook......

YouWantitWhen????
#3861WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 11:57am

Ahh, I just got so used to calling her Tink.

Broadwayboobs
#3862WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 12:21pm

If brd was on FB then he'd understand most of our conversations...just sayin'

BTW my boss just sent out an email and one sentence read....I don't think this is write. REALLY???

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3863WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 2:38pm

That just made me laugh...loudly.

I'm going to be adding Training Coordinator to my list of things I do which will consist of Compliance training tracking for about 26,000 folks, notifications, completion reports, training lists for courses that only apply to certain jobs/states, etc. Since it's the end of the year, and the crunch is on to get people to complete courses that are already overdue, I've only been in sit back/observe/take notes mode. I'm gearing up to listen in on the monthly conference call for where everyone stands on completions, and the "slap our hands" talk. Oh. Yea.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 11/19/14 at 02:38 PM

Broadwayboobs
#3864WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 2:49pm

I'm sure Girly is getting the ruler ready for those hands WiOOZY Wednesday

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3865WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 9:20pm

No, the folks that set up the Compliance Training schedule for the company were the ones running the call. I would've been on the receiving end, but our group was in the green with a 98.6% or something completion rate. Of course, I had nothing to do with that statistic, since I wasn't the coordinator for our organization yet, and am still in "training" mode. WiOOZY Wednesday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3866Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 7:19am

Morning peeps! Not as cold as yesterday out there. It actually felt good this morning walking without the chilly wind.

Bluemoon
#3867Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 8:16am

'Moring!

Yeah, I can take the cold, as long as the wind isn't blowing. It's going to be 70 here on Monday!

YouWantitWhen????
#3868Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 9:20am

Happy Thursday Adults.

Another early morning - this is becoming a habit...

Fighting a wee bug - so was in bed by 9PM - not exactly living large in LA.

Off to fight the corporate wars, some of them now on battlefields in Europe.

Updated On: 11/20/14 at 09:20 AM

brdlwyr
#3869Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 11:12am

C16 has been fighting a sinus thing.

70 Monday?? That is awsome for you. Very cold her today.

Holiday Champagne tasting tonight! Fun date night with Mrs. Brd. (If she cancels I will have Addy flown in for the evening.)

Bluemoon
#3870Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 12:35pm

I do believe Addy is already in your fair city today, Brd! She must have heard about the tasting party.

Broadwayboobs
#3871Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 12:50pm

Addy IS in the windy city as we type. Tingly Thursday

Moony, did you ever get my email? You never did respond if you did and that's rude Tingly Thursday

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3872Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 12:50pm

Does anyone require their walk shovelled?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3873Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 12:51pm

Hey Hep!!! *hugs* No snow as of yet on the East coast. Going to warm up for a couple of days after the weekend. Crazy weather!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3874Tingly Thursday
Posted: 11/20/14 at 12:56pm

Boobs!!! *hugs* *opens a fresh bottle of bubbles*

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos