News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 152

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3775TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 1:01pm

To many times I was reminded that it's a "disease". YES, but it's a curable disease. All you have to do is want to be cured.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3776TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 1:27pm

I now know the difference between a habit and an addiction. My sister would kill a sibling for a beer!

Broadwayboobs
#3777TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 1:35pm

So sad. My heart goes out to your nephew. I hope he joins Al Anon. They helped me through some rough days.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3778TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 1:43pm

I have encouraged him to go to Al Anon or at least get some therapy. The things my sister has done to him are outrageous! Stole his money, failed to pay the car bill so it was reposessed. Lied, cheated, awful. She asked for $200 last week from him. I am sure to buy booze and smokes.

Broadwayboobs
#3779TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 2:01pm

I hope he said NO! Would hate for people to call him an "enabler".

brdlwyr
#3780TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 3:22pm

He is experienced and basically laughed at her. She stole his student loan money and a trust that was set up by a friend.

Broadwayboobs
#3781TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 3:29pm

TWINS THURSDAY

brdlwyr
#3782TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 3:41pm

Without and also arrogant! Very sad indeed. TWINS THURSDAY

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3783TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 6:25pm

And there's a SoMMS in Seattle! TWINS THURSDAY

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3784TWINS THURSDAY
Posted: 11/13/14 at 7:10pm

Wow, the left coast just got a wee bit more fabulous!

Broadwayboobs
#3785Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 7:10am

Morning peeps! Happy Friday! Hopefully I'll make it through the day without falling asleep at my desk. By the time I dropped all my friends off last night I made it to bed by 1:30 a.m. that 4:30 a.m. alarm really sucked !

Bluemoon
#3786Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 9:14am

Happy for the Left Coast!! I'l bee thinking of you guys all weekend!

Boobs - don't men and women of your stature take the day off after a night at the theatre?

Updated On: 11/14/14 at 09:14 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3787Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 9:23am

Moony, I couldn;t take the day off being I have a person on vacation. God forbid my boss had to do some work.

brdlwyr
#3788Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 10:00am

Have fun our western friends!

BB - that is WAY too late - like Christmas party or New Year's for me!

TGIF!!!!!!! Stupid week here at the office and look forward to a nice weekend.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3789Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 10:09am

Boobs, such is the life of a busy executive! Thank goodness it's Friday, right?

Thinking of our friends on the West Coast today! Am with them in spirit, but soooo wish I could be there in person.

Love the bite of cold in the air today.
I know. I'm odd that way. But, it's so refreshing.

I can't believe how quickly we're slamming into holiday season. Love it, but so much to do.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

YouWantitWhen????
#3790Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 10:13am

I already have been stocking up on gifts (for those I have to buy). Not a lot of detailed thought, just hey, that would work for X or Y. And bags of Truffles for co-workers, security, mail guys and other candy for departments I support.

No baking this year. Just buying.

It makes it a bit easier!

Bluemoon
#3791Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 11:29am

I went online shopping for framily members. I may need to have them shipped to a certain address on CPW, though. I can't see myself dragging a suitcase and a big box all over Manhattan. Well, actually, I can see myself doing that and it's quite humorous. But....no,

Broadwayboobs
#3792Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 11:45am

Yes it is Addy...as you well know.

YOU, all my buying is done online...no time for malls and people!

brdlwyr
#3793Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 12:29pm

You all are so organized! I am not even sure what we are doing for Thanksgiving! (Actually it depends on whether C16 football wins the next two games.) C21 is freaking that we may not go to Omaha for T-Day! C19 will come here if we stay. I WANT to stay! I have made that drive so many times this year and still not thrilled with driving by the home without the parents there.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3794Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 2:48pm

Just back from a three-hour coffee-klatsch with SoMMS! Falling asleep Friday

Oh, and Times review? Total pan. Meh. Moving on...

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#3795Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 4:21pm

Delta Airlines Rules.

That is all!

brdlwyr
#3796Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 4:21pm

and Y is there tomorrow! Have fun!

F--K the Times! Falling asleep Friday

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3797Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 4:53pm

Nah, I saw the reviewer. I'd rather tap Wallace Shawn.

I'm fascinated by the critical reception, though. 4 reviews thus far: two raves, two pans. Nothing in the middle. I've been referred to as "polarizing" since 5th grade; I'm glad to see in late middle-age that I've "still got it." Falling asleep Friday

YouWantitWhen????
#3798Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/14/14 at 5:03pm

I do find it amusing that Brd had the same suggestion as I did regarding the Times. I guess legal minds think alike!

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#3799Falling asleep Friday
Posted: 11/16/14 at 3:07am

Fabulous evening with SOMMSy, YWIW and deet (and jS and others.) I wish we could continue to do this on a regular basis!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos