News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 154

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3825Wet SIDE SHOW Monday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 6:40am

Good morning peeps. It's a cold one. Off to spend the day locked in a conference room with the most evil group of people on the planet. Yippee! On a happier note, I bought a ticket last night to see the matinee of Side Show on Framily Day in December!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3826Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 7:04am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 11/18/14 at 07:04 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3827Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 7:28am

Morning peeps!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3828Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 8:27am

What the heck are people going to do when winter actually gets here?? Everyone's freaking over the temp already. Sheesh.

BD! I thought you were calling out sick today! Tit-Freezing Tuesday

And I see knowing a BWW photographer doesn't hurt! Tit-Freezing Tuesday Tit-Freezing Tuesday

I'll be in training hell this morning. Hope to see you all later.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 11/18/14 at 08:27 AM

Bluemoon
#3829Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 8:48am

What a kick to see Boobs and HC in the newsfeed! This is one time I wouldn't have minded seeing multiple pictures of the same hot couple!

Broadwayboobs
#3830Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 8:52am

Awwwww Moony XO

Girly, being she hadn't seen the show I was actually helping her with who the peeps were. Tit-Freezing Tuesday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3831Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 9:11am

What an adorable couple!

I am sure your smile spreads from NY to LA today Boobs!

Happy Tuesday - another early morning meeting, but then a playdate with a friend in from SF for dinner tonight. Woot!

Broadwayboobs
#3832Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 9:36am

As tired as I am today, YOU is how happy I am.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3833Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 9:58am

Tit-Freezing Tuesday

We have much to celebrate.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#3834Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 10:27am

We do Addy...we do!

brdlwyr
#3835Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 2:58pm

Hmm, What are we celebrating? I need a reason to drink!

Bluemoon
#3836Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 3:15pm

Well, someone's a playwright, someone's a director and someone's a producer - and all three have a production up and running. And the producer's show got a rave review in the NYT!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3837Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 3:28pm

Woohoo!!! Three cheers for all concerned ...

and a bit of bubbly!!!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#3838Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 3:31pm

HEP! What are you doing up so early in the morning? Did our little party wake you up?

brdlwyr
#3839Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 5:32pm

Congrats to the producer, director and playwright! What exciting times for you all!

Let the bubbly flow!!!!!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3840Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/18/14 at 11:15pm

Moony, don't worry. It was about 6:30 in the a.m. and I was heading for the shower. You can wake me with a party anytime! It's much nicer than an alarm clock!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3841Tit-Freezing Tuesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 12:07am

I'M IN PARIS!

Well, technically I'm at DeGaulle waiting for our connecting flight to Barcelona, but my passport says I'M IN PARIS!

ETA: BTW, Girly, you might [not] want to know that all the stores here in the airport are already decorated for and selling Christmas items. It ain't just in 'merica anymore.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 11/19/14 at 12:07 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3842WOOZY Wednesday!
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:13am

I expect that now, but not in August!! UGH!

Morning!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#3843Wintery Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:16am

Bonjour, Deet! I love DeGaulle airport! It's like they surrounded a shopping mall with tarmac runways!

Boobs - I didn't get home until 10:30pm last night, so I didn't read yesterday's Washington Post until this morning, and what do I see on the front of the Style section? A glowing review of a certain play that opened on Broadway Monday! Loved the last sentence: "Hmm: a Broadway musical with beautiful music that forces you to think. What a concept."

Bluemoon
#3844Wintery Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:17am

Message to Hep, before she heads off to bed - check your PM mail!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3845Wintery Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:22am

GRRRR...

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3846Wintery Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:36am

Morning peeps! Baby, it's cold outside! So bundle up if you're not out of your warm cozy home yet.

Moony, I love thatand it's so true. I love the AP headline ....
'Side Show' is a soaring, must-see musical.
I really do hope that all musical theatre lovers get to see this one.

Bluemoon
#3847WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 7:52am

Woops! Sorry, Girly. When I changed the thread title, no one else had posted yet. You came on as I was (slowly) typing. That's what happens when I'm a slow pike!

Broadwayboobs
#3848WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 8:29am

I love the new words Moony creates...WiOOZY lol

BTW Moony is your email okay? I got "Message sender blocked by receiving server" whatever that means WiOOZY Wednesday

Bluemoon
#3849WiOOZY Wednesday
Posted: 11/19/14 at 8:37am

Whaaat? As far as I know it's ok. I;ve gotten 3 emails so far this morning. Try again!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos