News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 191

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4750Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/25/15 at 2:04pm

Last night they had a Gaines marathon. Loved it!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#4751Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 7:12am

Morning peeps!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4752Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 7:44am

Bad fire in town this morning. Sounds like it started just after I'd left. I don't pass near there unless I have to detour from my usual route. I just can't with some of the comments/questions on the posted pictures/articles. Someone asked if that was the strip mall on the left side of the road. Well, um, I guess that would depend which freakin' way you're traveling!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4753Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 7:47am

I got a text alert this morning to avoid Main St. in the area of Crossman Rd. due to fire department activity. I was wondering if you had to go that way.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4754Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 7:55am

Luckily, no. They've got the whole street in that area blocked off. And that's really going to mess up town. There's only three main roads leading out of town, and that one is the easiest to get to the three bridges going over the Raritan. Can't just detour around the closed section, cause there's no back streets. The surrounding structures in the area are warehouses, steel mill, etc. It's right down the road about a mile or so from where we turn to get on the Parkway.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4755Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 8:08am

Ahhh well I'm glad neither of us had to deal with that mess this morning.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4756Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 8:21am

Yep. Heard it possibly started in the nail salon. Not sure how many stores are affected. I almost stopped in that strip mall last night to try the Chinese place that's in there, but I drove on by and went to a different one further up the road. I'm still on a hunt for a new place.

I need to make coffee.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4757Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 11:21am

Any injuries?

More snow and cold here. Glad I did not have to drop the kids at school. I bet it took the carpool 1.5 hours!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4758Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 11:36am

No injuries from what I've read. Now conjecture is, it started in the Italian restaurant. We'll find out for sure after their investigation. Good thing is the groomer's doesn't keep overnight guests. Heard the road was finally opened about 40 minutes or so ago.

Flurrying here, but snowing down in Ocean/Atlantic counties. So funny how the weather varies from one part of the state to another.

I'm ready for my nap!!

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4759Thursday
Posted: 2/26/15 at 12:32pm

I am also sleepy. Mrs Brd up at 5 so I basically have been up at 5. She will get a promotion which is expected. She managed a boutique for years before the 3rd kid.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4760FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/27/15 at 7:25am

Woo Hoo!!!

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4761FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/27/15 at 7:53am

It's about time Friday got here! Although, truthfully, I had yesterday off (snow) so I shouldn't be so desperate for the weekend. Maybe I'm just desperate to get closer to Spring.

Broadwayboobs
#4762FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/27/15 at 8:02am

Morning peeps! End of the month...must do rates! must do rates! Off to do rates FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4763FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/27/15 at 9:37am

Happy Friday Adults - my mantra (as opposed to Boobs)

It's month end - must get contracts signed - must get contracts signed...

Happy almost March

brdlwyr
#4764FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 2/27/15 at 12:45pm

Dog having surgery today - poor little thing! FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

And, car has major problem. I thought 2015 was to be $$ifferent

Broadwayboobs
#4765FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 7:43am

Morning peeps! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Saturday I saw my niece's final H.S. production, Xanadu. She played Melpomene, the Mary Testa role. She was hysterical! A perfect way to end your Senior H.S. musical. Yesterday Baby Boobs visited with his "friend". It was a very enjoyable afternoon. They brought their Ukuleles and she said she will teach HC and me how to play. Just think of our next Framily gathering. FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

Bluemoon
#4766FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 8:36am

I'm imagining a ukelele, broken over your head. Than I get the rest of your food, Just a thought.

Ice. The DC area is covered in ice this morning. No school, but I'm heading in around noon. Too much to do!

Broadwayboobs
#4767FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 9:07am

Moony, now I will learn how to Loving You FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

BTW they did not plow or salt my street. It was a sheet of ice. I skated to the bus. I think I would've gotten all tens if I was in the Olympics. FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4768FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 9:46am

Happy Monday Adults! I have to go to Cedar Rapids next Monday - I am hoping for a spring thaw in the next week.

We do have sympathetic weather here in SoCal - some rain - which means the commute will be epic this morning.

Happy March Everyone!

Stay warm and keep thinking Spring is on its way!

Broadwayboobs
#4769FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 10:06am

FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

brdlwyr
#4770FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!
Posted: 3/2/15 at 1:36pm

I am hoping that today is the last frigid day of the season! We will surely get more snow, but hopefully less cold days are ahead.

Dog is recovering well from his surgery! Old Man I guess is doing well. We have not heard from him in a few days. He literally told a secretary that he might be in "Monday" - god let all of us not be that crazy at 89!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4771TERRIFYING TUESDAY!!
Posted: 3/3/15 at 6:58am

Head honcho here from Dallas today for a Town Hall. UGH.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4772TERRIFYING TUESDAY!!
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:25am

I feel your pain, Girly.

Finally back to classes and they are calling for a mid-day ice/sleet/snow storm. We'll probably have to let out early. This is getting REALLY old. Oh yeah, more snow Thursday. You'd think we were in freakin' Wisconsin.

That said, how are the adults doing today?

Broadwayboobs
#4773TERRIFYING TUESDAY!!
Posted: 3/3/15 at 7:35am

Morning peeps! Looking forward to the day I look at my weather app and see little shining suns for the whole week. Today is snow, tomorrow rain, Thursday back to snow. New York is the new Alaska.

brdlwyr
#4774TERRIFYING TUESDAY!!
Posted: 3/3/15 at 9:50am

We had snow, now rain and then rain will freeze overnight so I can drive to NW burbs in morning - fun! C16 home "sick" - nothing but a sniffle!

Insomnia again! argggghghghghghghghg

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos