News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 25

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Bluemoon
#600Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/21/15 at 12:21pm

I'm listening, too! I pre-ordered the CD, but glad I don't have to wait for the preview. We have tickets for December 29. Can't wait!

Weekend weather was great here. Felt badly for the LA folks who were under that brutal heat wave.

brdlwyr
#601Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/21/15 at 12:44pm

We are having a classic perfect September - warm mild days and cool nights. And, finally some rain to perk up the grass!   12/29 is a perfect time for a show!  

billygoatgirl300
#602Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/21/15 at 1:34pm

Hello all! I hope everyone is doing well. I've started looking at graduate schools in Boston which is exciting. its also my 27th birthday on Saturday. My niece has reminded me that she can round my age up to 30 now.  

I've been listening to the Hamilton cast recording as well. I love The Room Where It Happens.

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

brdlwyr
#603Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/21/15 at 1:42pm

Yes, they all grow up! What do you plan to study?  How is RoadCase?  

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#604Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/21/15 at 1:47pm

HMMM - looks like my last post disappeared into witness protection as well.

The heat is almost worth it to watch all of the Emmy fashions wilt.  A little bit of evil YWIW but in a town so obsessed with looks and presentation, it is nice to see mother nature show who is in charge.

Much of the weekend was spent finalizing the family home for an open house this weekend.  The broker was amazed at much much we (as in me and some family friends) got cleaned out and moved into the garage.  For one woman, my mom sure had a lot of clothes from Chicos!  Friends came over and also helped moved furniture to open up the house.

We will see if the market where I live is really as hot as everyone says.

I do want to get east to see Hamilton, Fun Home and a few others!

Happy Fall Adults.

brdlwyr
#605Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/22/15 at 10:11am

Y - just looking at the estate QB - have some work to do! 

FABULOUS weather in Chicago - sunny and 70's all week! 

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#606Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/24/15 at 9:16am

Happy Thursday, Adults!

brdlwyr
#607Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/24/15 at 11:23am

Again, a stunning day! Warm and Sunny! 

brdlwyr
#608Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 11:50am

Date day with Mrs. Brd at Wrigley Field! We think it might be the only game that we have ever attended just the two of us!  

Happy Weekend!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#609Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 12:21pm

Have fun, brd! I'll be doing everything possible to stay clear of Philly and the Popageddon.

Bluemoon
#610Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 1:04pm

Actually, the much-feared and anticipated popageddon in DC never materialized. The president of China is in town now, though, so he held up traffic all over the town for hours last night.. Said the Moonchild, who was trying to walk home and couldn't cross Massachusetts Ave for 8 blocks, "Damn commie!"

SonofMammaMiaSam
#611Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 1:29pm

All parked cars were forced off Center City streets on Tuesday. Most offices closed since then because workers can't get in to work. Schools have been closed also. 3,500 porta potty's in place. Only 18 of 135 rail lines running and you MUST have a Papal ticket to get on. Interstates 76 & 476 close tonight along with parts of Rt. 1. Benjamin Franklin Bridge to NJ closed also. 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 expected for mass at the Art Museum. NUTS!

Bluemoon
#612Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 2:17pm

Yeah, the real culprit in Philly's case is that world family convention thing that's going on. This is what your city gets for billing itself as the "city of brotherly love". They should have gone with "we stink - go away".

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#613Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/25/15 at 3:06pm

It's empty around my office.  And in it.  Everyone stayed home...  unexpected.

Lots of security, but no big crowds.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#614Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/28/15 at 10:10am

No Pope here! Busy Busy weekend. Friday day date with Mrs. Brd. bars, Cubs, dinner.

Saturday football all day and then scramble to get C17 to Homecoming pics!  Boys were very handsome. Girls skirts were short!   Really no reports at all Sunday.  

Bluemoon
#615Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/28/15 at 1:32pm

We have Homecoming here this weekend. Crazy spirit week, leading up to the big Powder Puff football game (which might just get rained out for the first time in 37 years). Today is 'Merica Monday, Tomorrow is Tiki Tuesday. Where's DanMag when you need her?

brdlwyr
#616Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/28/15 at 4:17pm

Hilarious! Have not heard that term Powder Puff since my sisters played in Kansas.  

Do teachers hate spirit week? 

C17 was to finish his common application last night instead - Wrigley Field.

YouWantitWhen????
#617Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/29/15 at 10:09am

Happy Tuesday Adults - grinding through the work week and trying to keep the family stuff moving while sisters do not return emails... very frustrating.  Oh well.  They need the money much more than I do.

Seeing Idina this Saturday with friends at the Hollywood Bowl, which should be fun.  A nice break from all of the family stuff and the last night of her world tour (she is prepping now for the If/Then tour, so I wonder if she will change things up a bit).

I hope you are all staying cool and having a good fall.

brdlwyr
#618Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/30/15 at 4:39pm

Cool here for the near future - so many warm days. Need to advise the new legal assistant of her pending departure! I am NOT good at that task.

brdlwyr
#619Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 10/1/15 at 12:24pm

Last day for new legal assistant. Nice person - faded skill set and lack of proper focus. She is PISSED at me! 

SonofMammaMiaSam
#620Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 10/1/15 at 12:32pm

I told you that you should have hired Girly. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

brdlwyr
#621Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 10/1/15 at 12:40pm

You are so right - I am still so surprised how inefficient this worker has been. I have known her for nearly 20 years.  At one time she worked at a large firm making big money.  She stretched her tasks out her to insure more hours.  Organizing and stacking papers rather than doing the task at hand!   Also, very presumptuous - first day changed her screen saver to a picture of her "grandbaby" - at that time it was a three day assignment.  She is going to the old man to try to save her job.  

Hey - Boobs is available also! I will fire everyone and have Boobs and Girly work here - would be fun! 

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#622Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 10/2/15 at 1:33am

We are flat out at the museum.  The team has made the Grand Final again and excited fans are storming the gates!  It has been a fun but tiring week or two.  I could use a spa day!  Anyone care to join me?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
YouWantitWhen????
#624Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 10/2/15 at 10:14am

Me too, me too!

Videos