News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21- Page 21

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#500The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/2/09 at 11:11pm

Oh...I didn't have a bad view...at...all.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

AndAllThatJazz22
#501The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/2/09 at 11:14pm

I always find it amusing how everyone comments on the sex scene in the Act I finale...but when the scene is continued in 'The Guilty One', he REALLY does it with her then. It's LOADS more awkward then than 'I Believe'

Anywho
The Sexy Thread

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#502The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/2/09 at 11:19pm

Not to get into this discussion again, but the I Believe scene was way too beautiful and poetic looking (music, lights, everything) for what it was depicting (which is essentially a rape).

BwayBoundJoe
#503The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/2/09 at 11:27pm

I actually agree adamgreer. Anywho, It was a good view because he let something slip out if you know what I mean.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#504The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 12:10am

Well,AwesomeDanny, that only sounded a little out of spite. I guess we are just both pathetic for not knowing these people!

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

BwayBoundJoe
#505The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 12:44am

The Sexy Thread

AndAllThatJazz22
#506The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 9:54am

^ HAWT!

'It was a good view because he let something slip out if you know what I mean.'
Poor guy, he's young...he can't control his thingy.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."

zoraksferal
#507The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 10:59am

Hahahaha! Wow, awesome!

AwesomeDanny
#508The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 12:39pm

Well, zoraksferal, I could argue the Katie Rose Clarke is a more obscure Broadway star having only one Broadway credit and one national tour credit while Cheyenne Jackson has about eight (according to wikipedia), and the Forbidden Broadway Goes to Rehab "Xanadu" spoof called "Xanadude" is complete focused around Cheyenne Jackson, making it seem like it is more sad to not know who Cheyenne Jackson is, but I guess I'll accept your peace treaty instead.

Oh, and whoever replied "10 points for Griffindor" to my comment a few pages back, the funny part is, you don't know how much of a Harry Potter freak I am! I'm actually wearing a Harry Potter t-shirt right now! Oh, and in your post, I think you misspelled 'Griffindor".

zoraksferal
#509The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 1:07pm

Yes, a peace treaty because someone can't take a joke when someone says "it is sad" that you didn't know someone. Really, on a board that has so many snide and sarcastic people, you really should be able to read joking sarcasm a tad better.

BwayBoundJoe
#510The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 1:15pm

AwesomeDanny...don't feel so special yet. I awarded it to NickChopper for his Kate Reindeer photo.

Dazeto12
#511The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 7:21pm

Updated On: 8/4/09 at 07:21 PM

NickChopper
#512The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 8:12pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 08:12 PM

wickedlover94 Profile Photo
wickedlover94
#513The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 8:13pm

that's an amazing pic!

"It'a all about Popular!"

AndAllThatJazz22
#514The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 8:14pm

The Sexy Thread

Matt Cavenaugh

BwayBoundJoe
#515The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/3/09 at 9:59pm

He's on my list...along with Nick Adams...uhh

AndAllThatJazz22
#516The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 10:50am

The Sexy Thread

You know who that is...(and you know you love him).

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#517The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:04am

Thanks, Jazzy. I was waiting for my favorite to make an appearance in this thread.

AndAllThatJazz22
#518The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:09am

No probs The Sexy Thread

wickedlover94
#519The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:22am

The Sexy Thread

Jazzy, I hate you! I was going to post a picture of Aaron but mine is different so I will post mine too. =p

Updated On: 8/4/09 at 11:22 AM

AndAllThatJazz22
#520The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:23am

Who has a picture of him with no shirt on?

AndAllThatJazz22
#521The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:24am

The Sexy Thread

Hunter Parish

AndAllThatJazz22
#522The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:29am

The Sexy Thread

AndAllThatJazz22
#523The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:32am

The Sexy Thread

Hugh Jackman

wickedlover94
#524The Sexy Thread
Posted: 8/4/09 at 11:38am

The Sexy Thread

Chace Crawford

Videos