News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!- Page 2

It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!

RentBoy86
#25re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 5:28pm

I'm kind of excited. with 60 cities, you'd think itd at least come close to me...here's hoping...and as for Frank, I like his shows. I think a lot of people just dont like him because other people don't like him, but I think his shows are great. Jekyll & Hyde is a good show with great songs. I dont understand the backlash of the whole "power ballad" thing. What do you consider all of Phantom, Cats, Miss Saigon, and Les Miz? Oh well.

timote316
#26re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 5:44pm

Like I've said before, I'd like to see Brooklyn, to form my own opinion. I hope it comes to Boston.

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#27re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 5:46pm

I wouldn't mind seeing it..i'm sure it will come to Chicago so...yay..I'd like to form my own opinion too!

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

jharris
#28re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 10:29pm

I only wish the best for Brooklyn. I think the fact that the show is still running shows the dedication the team has to the production. It's nice to see.

emo_geek Profile Photo
emo_geek
#29re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 11:19pm

Wherever it stops near me I plan to see it 5 times at least. I am so happy it is going on tour.

"I never had theatre producers run after me. Some people want to make more Broadway shows out of movies. But Elliot and I aren't going to do Batman: The Musical." - Julie Taymor 1999

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#30re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/16/05 at 11:59pm

Not surprised that the tour may not hit Denver. When it premiered here, it was in a small theatre. Very intimate. I would estimate 300 seats. "Newsical" is doing a sit down production there. If "Brooklyn" came back it would have to do that theatre. The Civic. The Buell would eat this show up as it seats over $2,500. Now shows like "Stomp" and "Tap Dogs" have done well in the Buell. But I don't think Randy is going to take a chance and put "Brooklyn" in there. A lot of people here have already seen it. (I saw it twice. Yep, I did!) It did very well during its run here. The only way I can see it doing well is if the buzz it had when it was here is able to be revived. Then the people that missed it and the people that loved it will go. If it were to come in as part of our subscription, we have a large subscriber base. But I don't think we will see it.

Just give the world Love.

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
#31re: It's official: Brooklyn to have a 60-city tour in 2006!
Posted: 5/17/05 at 12:05am

Brooklyn's first stop I believe, is in a 2,X seat theatre.
I don't know how they'll do it, but they did it for Little Shop,
which I thought was impossible back then..

Videos