News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Official Norbert Leo Butz Love Thread- Page 114

Official Norbert Leo Butz Love Thread

Musical_nerd Profile Photo
Musical_nerd
#2832Happy Birthday!
Posted: 1/29/06 at 6:45pm

Happy Birthday Norbert, Tomorrow!

Musical_nerd Profile Photo
Musical_nerd
#2854Happy Birthday!
Posted: 1/30/06 at 10:18pm

Hope Norb had a Happy Bithday!

Last chance to celebrate people.

*dances*

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#2860Norbert for president.
Posted: 2/3/06 at 6:05pm

Don't forget to come check out the Flash version and sign the guestbook. We (Liz, Carol, and I) have also sent Norbert the contract to make the site be his official one for sure. So, with any luck, he will give the okay and perhaps establish the official NLB fanclub!

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#2863Norbert for president.
Posted: 3/25/06 at 2:59am

Boy this thread has been buried. Here's a jumpstart.

broadwaybaby221
#2966Norbert for president.
Posted: 4/21/06 at 7:34am

Oh this thread is soooo far back. BUMP.

I just got the Thou Shalt Not recording yesterday. Anyone else have it? It's a very enjoyable cd and Norbert sounds incredible on it. Not to mention the rest of the cast is amazing.

~Sara~

WiiCKED x3
#2977Norbert for president.
Posted: 4/22/06 at 10:00am

i saw it with David Ayers. he was o.k, now i'm going to see it with Derrick Williams (i dont think thats how you spell it)(whatever)iv'e heard he's pretty bad though.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#3026Norbert for president.
Posted: 7/17/06 at 2:42am

Shall we bump this up given Norbert has left Broadway for the time being?

Holly2
#3033Norbert for president.
Posted: 7/18/06 at 7:16pm

When I saw pictures after the Tony Awards, I thought he looked exhausted and in need of a three month vacation instead of a three month tour.

DRS doesn't arrive in St. Louis until late March but I doubt he would want to be in the St. Louis show even if he's rested. His brother who is an actor was in a recent production of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar and, in an interview he commented on how difficult it is to play in front of the hometown crowd with friends and family watching.

Alejandra925 Profile Photo
Alejandra925
#3036Norbert for president.
Posted: 8/10/06 at 9:25pm

This thread really needs to be revived. Norbert is way too talented and awesome for his thread to be buried.

While I'm here (again), I'd like to express my envy toward those who are seeing Norbert on tour. I'm seeing DRS on tour next year but he'll already have left (and hopefully be working on another project). I'm still looking forward to the show on tour, although much of my DRS love came from Norbert and Sherie's presence.

A.

#3069Official Norbert Leo Butz Love Thread
Posted: 8/27/07 at 7:24pm

wait where did u see this rent commercial...bc i really wanna see him as roger

Videos