PLAYBILL Covers of the 2015-2016 Season — Page 4
Latest Posts
Roundabout’s FULL MONTY Revival Cancelled/Postponed?
I just spoke to a friend of mine who works with Roundabout and he informed me (unprovoked) that they’ve put th…
Last post 18 minutes ago
Solea Pfeiffer and Liisi LaFontaine to lead WANTED at the James Earl Jones this fall
Previews begin October 15 ahead of November 8 opening
Last post 32 minutes ago
Just In Time 2.0 & 4.0 - Matthew Morrison
Tony nominee Matthew Morrison returns to Broadway for the first time in a decade as Bobby Darin in “Just In Ti…
Last post 2 hours ago
John Zdrojeski
Was the best part of the Nashville production. I loved the musical. I knew Porter and John had the whole thing…
Last post 3 hours ago
Audra McDonald
Anyone know the name of the first song that Audra McDonald sang at the concert honoring MTT in San Francisco?
Last post 3 hours ago








