News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#425Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:29pm

I don't know. Email it to me.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#426Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:31pm

Ok. What are you gonna do to it?

MyNameInLights
#427Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:36pm

The original might be too small or too big.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/9/04 at 08:36 PM

insomniak
#428Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:37pm

The original file is a bitmap, I converted it to a JPEG (or is it JPG? I'm not sure) in Paint because that's the only kind of file bww can use. It went fuzzy once it was changed.

Quick question: can you post images from your harddrive on this site or do they have to be links?

insomniak
#429Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:40pm

Yeah, but it is fuzzy...

Asking again- can you post images from your harddrive on this site or do they have to be links? and Does anyone know how to make buddy icons? I can do computer wallpapers in Paint, does it work for AIM?

MyNameInLights
#430Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:42pm

If you can make it small enough you can use the picture for AIM.

insomniak
#431Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:45pm

How do I get it from Paint to AIM, though?

And how do I post stuff from my harddrive? I was going to show you the files so you could see how they are different.

MyNameInLights
#432Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:46pm

Go to Preferences, Buddy Icons, Browse, open it, and click okay.

insomniak
#433Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:49pm

Thanks...

Hey, it's another threadjack. Back to topic. Raul Esparza is talented and sexy.

MyNameInLights
#434Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:03pm

Raul Esparza sets my body a flutter. Especially his... acting.

insomniak
#435Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:04pm

Oh yes. His acting is... exciting. But that isn't all that I like...

MyNameInLights
#436Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:05pm

Oh me neither, I just want to sound classy for once.

insomniak
#437Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:07pm

Classy? You are on the wrong thread, honey. We are all about the gutter here.

MyNameInLights
#438Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:08pm

Gutter... yeah buddy!

insomniak
#439Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:09pm

Indeed... have you seen Phonebook yet?

MyNameInLights
#440Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:10pm

No, I'm set for the Saturday evening show.

I love his muscles.

insomniak
#441Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:11pm

And you will see all of his muscles on Saturday. Enjoy.

MyNameInLights
#442Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:12pm

Hmmm. Muscles. Yes, plenty of muscles.

GUTTER!

insomniak
#443Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:13pm

There we go!

Gutter!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#444Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:16pm

MNIL, Rauly's tummy!!! He's so cuddly.

"Raul Esparza sets my body a flutter. Especially his... acting."
Well said. Mine too!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights
#445Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:18pm

Cuddly and not feisty!

How did the dreaming go last night?

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#446Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:18pm

Someone needs to make one of those mytheme.com things for Raul!!! There's Adam one's and a bunch for different musicals but no Rauly Rauly!

insomniak
#447Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:19pm

I'm sure Emcee needed lots of chocolate when she woke up.

what is mytheme.com?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#448Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:20pm

Quite honestly, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep too quickly to really remember my dreams... I tried to get it to come back, though!

mytheme.com has AIM expressions. They're like backgrounds for instant messaging windows.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#449Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:21pm

ohh man I can't believe you haven't discovered this wonderful site insomniak..go check it out! Search for Broadway, Adam Pascal, Rent, Aida...whatever you want! You won't be sorry!

Videos