News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#450Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:25pm

Should I get a RENT one?

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#451Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:27pm

yesss...it makes AIM a million times more fun to stare at Adam while you type! yuuummm!

MyNameInLights
#452Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:29pm

Okay I'll get one.

By the way, to be back on topic, I like Rauly with meat on his bones as opposed to him being super skinny.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#453Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:32pm

Ohh I agree..he's just so much more cuddly!!!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#454Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:36pm

Cuddly!!
I have the Cabaret poster with him on it. He's REALLY skinny. I like him better now. Cuddly!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

MyNameInLights
#455Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:36pm

Cuddly! YES!

Got the RENT theme, I kind of like it.

#456Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:39pm

This may be the longest thread I have ever seen in my life.

Thoroughly Modern Cara
#457Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:40pm

But I think that someone should make a Raul one!! I think that would be sooooo sexy! I would do it but I have no computer skills whatsoever...this message board thing is about all I can handle lol!

OHh and...go check the Bare thread...or the "Can the adults smoke" thread OT...they are much longer than this...but we're getting there! Updated On: 8/9/04 at 09:40 PM

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#458Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:44pm

Oh yes- a very long thread.... but come on!! It has to be long! It's about Raul! The Adam one isn't as long as this one, but it's getting there.

Back on topic: I love Raul, especially dressed up...I mean down... in Phonebook. He was SO incredible there... And then when he was covered in cheesecake, I almost died. But right before I was going to see it get eaten off by Adam's spork, I got chased out of the theatre. Blah. Hope some of you have more luck with getting Adam to eat off the cheesecake!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

luvtheEmcee
#459Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:50pm

lmao... sporks. I won't ever live that down.

BroadwayDiva
#460Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:52pm

Nope! Sporks will forever be in BWW history (along with cheesecake and handcuffs).

I love whoever suggested mytheme.com. I started freaking when I saw those backgrounds!!

MyNameInLights
#461Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 9:58pm

Okay, here's something Emcee and I were just discussing.

Which do you think is next for Raul? Play or musical?

BroadwayDiva
#462Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:00pm

Musical! Maybe he has a pattern, because he did Taboo, and then The Normal Heart, so a musical is next (unless you actually count Phonebook, and then a play is next).

luvtheEmcee
#463Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:01pm

LOL! I think he might do another play... that seems to be where his roots are.

insomniak
#464Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:04pm

Eddie Varely is much longer.

I will check out that site.

I like muscley boys better than skinny or cuddly ones, personally.

MyNameInLights
#465Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:06pm

Is your avatar supposed to be like that insomniak?

BroadwayDiva
#466Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:08pm

Yea, insomniak- I know the blue picture on the right is Adam, but what's the other one?

MNIL- I hope you don't mind, but I used your signature for one of my away messages on AIM- i love it so much!!

Almost as much as I love Raul...

MyNameInLights
#467Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:10pm

Honey, I don't care! Take what you want!

luvtheEmcee
#468Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:10pm

Personally, I loved her "SHAKE IT RAULY! SHAKE IT!" one. I think that stemmed from a stupid comment I made, though. Rauly!

MyNameInLights
#469Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:12pm

Weren't you watching Broadway Under the Stars and telling me about the exact moment he shakes his hips and you took a picture of your TV? Good times!

Updated On: 8/9/04 at 10:12 PM

luvtheEmcee
#470Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:13pm

I believe that is correct. Ah, the things I do with my time...

insomniak
#471Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:13pm

It is fixed!

How do you all like?

MyNameInLights
#472Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:14pm

CUTE!

luvtheEmcee
#473Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:15pm

LMAO!!!

*hides, embarassed*

insomniak
#474Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 10:15pm

Rauly!

So you can read the words? I wasn't sure.

Videos