News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#400Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 6:26pm

She's seen it before. All is well. LOL!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#401Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 6:28pm

I vote that best avatar. Where did you get a picture of that????

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

MyNameInLights
#402Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 6:30pm

Wait, can you guys still see it?! I see an X!

OMG, false alarm. Nevermind.

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 8/9/04 at 06:30 PM

BroadwayDiva
#403Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 6:47pm

MNIL- your signature is so great. I love it! Your avatar and your signature.. i'm so jealous...lol

MyNameInLights
#404Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:08pm

Don't be jealous dahling, you have the Taboo CD and I'm stuck listening to soundclips from Raul's website and watching the videos on Broadway.com.

MyNameInLights
#405Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:26pm

I love Bare. I need to know how EXACTLY to order it. And I mean EXACTLY.

BroadwayDiva
#406Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:29pm

They have videos on broadway.com?? I did not know that! That's where I'll be for the next few minutes!

MyNameInLights
#407Rauly!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

insomniak
#408Rauly!

I love your avatar.

Raul's stomach... mmm...

insomniak
#409Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:30pm

*Looks at all the pretty boy avatars*

*stuffs chocolate in mouth*

Yummyness.

BroadwayDiva
#410Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:31pm

I can't get the link to any of the multimedia stuff to work!! *throws a fit*

Seany Profile Photo
Seany
#411Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:33pm

You calling me a pretty boy, insomniak?

There's a light in the darkness of everybody's life.

MyNameInLights
#412Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:34pm

Would you rather be a burly man?

insomniak
#413Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:36pm

You, pretty? *looks at avatar*

Well, actually yes, you are very pretty. I was referring to the Adam and Raul icons, but you're not so bad yourself.

MyNameInLights
#414Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 7:42pm

I wish your avatar wasn't fuzzy insomniak!

MyNameInLights
#415Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:01pm

Does anyone have a Raul AIM icon?

BroadwayDiva
#416Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:04pm

I wish there was one! But I have a bunch of RENT ones (there's an Adam one!!): http://www.geocities.com/hsqueek/buddy.html

MyNameInLights
#417Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:06pm

AH I LOVE YOU! More and more each second! I just spent, like, 2 hours looking for this site.

Updated On: 8/9/04 at 08:06 PM

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#418Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:17pm

Ohhhh MNIL I heart that avatar sooo much! I was looking at and trying to remember where I'd seen that until Seany said it!! Ohh that is so hot!

*blushes and heads back to the icy cold shower*

Updated On: 8/9/04 at 08:17 PM

MyNameInLights
#419Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:20pm

Thank you! I think I'll be keeping this one for a while.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#420Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:21pm

I think I'm going to forbid you to change that...EVER!

insomniak
#421Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:25pm

I wish my avatar wasn't fuzzy as well, MNIL. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thank you so much for the buddy icons link! Does anyone know how to make buddy icons? I can do computer wallpapers in Paint, does it work for AIM?

MyNameInLights
#422Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:25pm

AH! Okay! I won't!

MyNameInLights
#423Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:26pm

insomniak, can you somehow send me the original picture? I can try and fix it.

insomniak
#424Rauly!
Posted: 8/9/04 at 8:29pm

I can email it to you... I just changed the type of file in Paint, is that why it is all wierd?

Videos