News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#825Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 12:00am

LOL! That is very true. You saw it all. Tomorrow, I want to see a description of this "look."

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Chrysanthemum62001
#826Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 12:06am

Emcee, if I could come anywhere close to the look he gave me, I would be 1-beautiful, let's face it...Raul would be sexy even if he made the 'deer caught in the headlights' look and 2-carrying my act over to Forbidden Broadway.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee
#827Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 12:06am

HAHA! I still demand a description. Raul Rocks

Chrysanthemum62001
#828Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 12:08am

Fare enough.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee
#829Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 12:12am

yayyy!

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#830Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 3:10am

I feel like the biggest loser in the world because I haven't seen him in real life. I don't know if I can even consider myself a real fangirl anymore!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#831Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 3:41pm

When I passed him, yes, the beard was gone. He's got hair around his mouth, though instead of a full beard.

bdwaygirl~ you're right. I know that was the understatement of the century. That made me laugh.

Updated On: 9/14/04 at 03:41 PM

luvtheEmcee
#832Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/12/04 at 4:19pm

awwwww! Britt, how'd he look. Cara's here dying to know. Raul Rocks

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#833Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 6:59am

In Britt's words, "he looked hot!".! As if that was ever in doubt!

BTW, Happy Birthday Britt!! Have a great day!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#834Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 2:32pm

Thanks Judy! I've been having a great day so far. One helluva 18th b-day!

Now if only I could have Raul sing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......

then it would be great! Updated On: 9/13/04 at 02:32 PM

insomniak
#835Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 2:46pm

Happy bday, Britt!

You guys crack me up. Chrys, you do the funniest things at the stagedoor. Any other stories for us?

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#836Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 2:49pm

Thanks, insomniak!

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#837Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 3:35pm

Also, bdwaygirl wants me to add that he was talking in Spanish.

Sorry about the lateness, I thought I posted it..

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#838Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 3:53pm

It's so integral to the whole Raul "experience". I felt it should be shared. Raul Rocks

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#839Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 3:57pm

You're happy now, though, right bdwaygirl?

Britt0913 Profile Photo
Britt0913
#840Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 3:58pm

I don't wanna disrupt the integrity...

LOL! U know I'm just kidding around! After that lovely convo the other day... we'll have to hold our breath and wait til tomorrow to find out.....

Cross your fingers and think positive thoughts!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#841Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 4:25pm

Yes, I am. Thank you very much! I will expect a phone call either at work or home depending on the time of day, of course.

Positive thoughts are being thought!

"unleash the girly"

Chrysanthemum62001
#842Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 5:22pm

~umhph~I imagine he's sexier than ever when he is speaking spanish! ::sigh::
Oh God, I do have a tendency to bring up crazy things when I'm at the stage door. Actually, some pretty strange stuff has happened to me. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's becasue I'm a young woman who always goes to this stuff by herself. But honestly, kissing Raul was honestly not that big of a deal. It was just a peck on the cheek. I am surprised everyone was so shocked. I figured tons of fans had kissed him. I also gave him white roses the first time I met him. I felt kind of bad though giving a ::cringe:: married man flowers but hey, I really appreciate the sacrifices he makes. In both curcumstances, they will probably never happen again, but I don't regret them either.
By the way Thouroghly Modern Cara, feel free to email that picture (you know the one)to me "at any time".

adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#843Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 9:39pm

I am not sure if any of you saw these or not, I just wanted to share some Raul LOVE...he has to be one of the hottest men out there, but I didn't need to tell ya'll that...

http://www.broadway.com/template_3.asp?CT=26&CI=41824&AP=16&NA=B

Now, I really could use a window to jump out of, since I will not be at the show. Oh well at least I have the pictures.

Sorry, if these were already mentioned

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

luvtheEmcee
#844Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 9:48pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

okay, *calms down*

yay Raul!

ponine24601
#845Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 9:51pm

yay!! he looks WONDERFUL!!! i can't wait for this show!

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#846Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 10:06pm

Wow I almost passed out, first the cell phone..in spanish, then the kiss story and then new Rauly pictures! Ohhhh man! I think Cara needs a cold shower!

Oh and Chrysanthemum I just PM'd you.

luvtheEmcee
#847Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 10:11pm

Oh, Cara - how'd I know you'd react that way? AHH, he looks so good!!!!!!

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#848Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 10:25pm

you know me too well lol! I don't know what it is that I find so attractive about him speaking and singing in spanish I just love it though. I seriously think it's just me though and I would be just as tickled if he sang the alphabet...oh well!

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#849Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/13/04 at 10:26pm

He looks so healthy! Go Raul!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

Videos