News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#875Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:46pm

haha! You are!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#876Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:50pm

AHHH! Great picture!!!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#877Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:50pm

Pasta Bird wanted to come out and say hello.

Edit: And now he's gone back down below.

SORRY BECKY!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."
Updated On: 9/16/04 at 10:50 PM

luvtheEmcee
#878Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:56pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Chrysanthemum62001
#879Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/15/04 at 12:32am

ROFLMAO!!! I love it! One of these days he's going to go to an event or something, and instead of Raul Esparza written on the place card, the name will be-Pasta Bird.

Wonderful! I feel much better now! My, my, my! It never get's old. And when it pops up, it's always the same reaction. "Ah, he's even more beautiful than I remember."
I feel a "Thankyou!" is in store for Undiscovered and MyNameInLights, so...thankyou!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

MyNameInLights
#880Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 8:18pm

XD Anytime!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

insomniak
#881Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 8:21pm

His shirt has a barcode! You know what that means? He's for sale! Mine!!

Becky
#882Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 8:56pm

The "bar code" picture is copyrighted to his website, and the person who took the photo asked that it not be published anywhere else. MyNameInLights, if you could - please edit the picture from the thread, and I ask that everyone refrain from posting pictures from Raul's site. It's just that we are given some photos on the condition that they not be published anywhere else and we try hard to enforce the copyrights of the photographers.

Thanks so much -

Raul Esparza's Official Site

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#883Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 9:02pm

That's such a cute picture, though!! I love that shirt!!

Actually, I love all the pictures of him!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

MyNameInLights
#884Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 9:53pm

Woopthies!

luvtheEmcee
#885Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 9:55pm

LOL! I never noticed the barcode...

MyNameInLights
#886Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 9:58pm

I don't believe I was looking at the bar code.

Chrysanthemum62001
#887Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:02pm

LOL!!! Never a dull moment. MyNameInLights, I love your edit.
Besides, I enjoyed it for the time being.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

MyNameInLights
#888Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:08pm

Thanks! Now I'm embarrassed for being reprimanded. Oh well.

Ah!! I think I just chipped a tooth!

Anyway, the way my English teacher talks reminds me of Rauly! ::is scared:: It was so weird. I just love my English teacher!

luvtheEmcee
#889Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:11pm

LOL! I've got to hear more about this English teacher.

Becky
#890Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:12pm

Thanks! Now I'm embarrassed for being reprimanded.

No No No - nothing like that! Please don't worry - and thanks for removing it.

insomniak
#891Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:17pm

Is your teacher as hot as Lemon?

Chrysanthemum62001
#892Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:22pm

Hey Becky, I got a question for ya. Is there any way of you knowing if Raul performed in a show on a certain night (say, Cabaret-April 12, 2002), or if he was out...I know it's sorta far fetched but for over the past two years I've had no idea who I saw. Just thought I'd give it a shot and ask.

MyNameInLights
#893Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:24pm

insomniak, no one is as hot as Lemon and you know it.

insomniak
#894Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:28pm

True indeed. I rephrase my question: Does he bear any kind of physical resemblance to Lemon?

Chrysanthemum62001
#895Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:29pm

Now I'm all confused again...who's Lemon? Just another nickname? How does one keep up?!

insomniak
#896Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:32pm

Lemon refers to Raul- did you see the sack of lemons costume in Taboo?

taboo17
#897Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:35pm

Our Lemon Raul was beyond cool. Raul..Does a body good

Chrysanthemum62001
#898Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:38pm

Yeah, okay, that's what I thought.
Oh yes, I saw it! I thank my lucky stars for yellow thigh-high fishnet stockings!

MyNameInLights
#899Raul..Does a body good
Posted: 9/16/04 at 10:41pm

He looks nothing like him. No one does because perfection isn't all that common!

Videos