News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

RAUL ESPARZA?

Chrysanthemum62001
#850Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:16am

Healthy??? I mean, yes, I do see that as well, but "healthy" is not the first term that comes into my mind. Ah well...I'll be joining you in that shower Cara...well, so to speak.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#851Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:18am

hahaa, I know what she means. He looks like his adorable, cuddly self! I'm a BIG fan of the new facial hair thing and the long hair. Yum.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Chrysanthemum62001
#852Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 12:27am

The long hair, I LOVE LOVE LOVE, but the facial hair thing-not so much of a fan. Oh well, the show is called what else-Hair.

Edit: Ahh, Undiscovered, I would certainly love seeing that yummy picture of Raul with the eyeliner...

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL
Updated On: 9/14/04 at 12:27 AM

luvtheEmcee
#853Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:09am

haha, she'll come on and post it, too!

"Oh well, the show is called what else-Hair."

... maybe that's why Adam was refusing to cut his hair, too!

I think Raul looks great!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#854Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:21am

OT real quick. You don't like Adam's hair right now? I don't think I cared for it blown out, but I didn't mind the length.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

luvtheEmcee
#855Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:24am

I did much like it blown out - I'm a fan of the curls on him, but it's getting kind of long... or at least he needs to DO something with it if it's going to be that long. Like, when I saw him in June it was long-ish, but not all over the place and he looked SOOOOOOO good - I think you've seen the picture (the one with the black tank top!) - but as time progressed (as did my AIDA viewings *sob*) it got really crazy... maybe it was just the humidity, but he needs to cut it!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#856Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:45am

Yeah, I like the curls on him, too, most of the time. I went back just now and checked the black tank top pic. ::sigh::

Back to Rocking Raul, again!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

luvtheEmcee
#857Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:47am

haha, that's my reaction every time I look at that photo, too! One of my favorites of Adam - of myself, however. No. It's impossible to look even halfway decent next to that man. Raul Rocks

Anyway, Raul. Well, I'm just about to leave to go to Spanish class. Yesterday, we were doing this thing where we had to look at pictures and say what the people were doing (very collegiate, yes?) and we had to make up names for the people. My person was named Raul. Raul Rocks

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#858Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:49am

Ha Ha! That doesn't surprise me in the least! Spanish must be a hard class for you to get through. I'm sure you sit there imagining how those words would sound coming from Raul! Have fun!

"unleash the girly"

luvtheEmcee
#859Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 11:09am

haha, surprisingly, I don't. I'm too busy going "ohmyGod. WHAT?!" I haven't taken a Spanish class in over a year, and I had to jump right back into it when I got here. There's a lot I don't remember. Once I get back into it, I'll surely be dreaming about Raul all the time!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#860Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 3:58pm

Interesting shot of him in this article:

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/88402.html

"unleash the girly"

luvtheEmcee
#861Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:04pm

I just saw that.

*Squeals*

Sing it, boy!

Chrysanthemum62001
#862Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:07pm

I love that he's bare-footed. Too cute.
EDIT-Notice, I finally uploaded an image!

Updated On: 9/14/04 at 04:07 PM

luvtheEmcee
#863Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:08pm

I thought I'd be the only person to notice that! So cute!

BroadwayDiva Profile Photo
BroadwayDiva
#864Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:11pm

He's so cute! He's gonna rock in HAIR! I wish I could see him!

I have my books and my poetry to protect me...

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#865Raul Rocks
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:12pm

haha i noticed that as well, wow are we dorks...oh he's too cute. Ohhh I'm soo excited to see so many Rauly pictures! I missed him so much! lol

Chrysanthemum62001
#866Raul Flower Power
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:18pm

If he wears a ring of daisies on his head, I would crack up! Ahh, just when you think he's done errr shown it all...
Agreed Cara! I know it's selfish, but what the hell does he need a break for! He shouldn't dissapear like that. It's not right!

luvtheEmcee
#867Raul Flower Power
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:30pm

LOL!! Chrysanthemum, I'd DIE laughing. I can picture it, though. Raul Flower Power

insomniak
#868Raul Flower Power
Posted: 9/14/04 at 4:52pm

Fantasies come true!

luvtheEmcee
#869Raul Flower Power
Posted: 9/14/04 at 5:07pm

Nice icon, Cara!

Chrysanthemum62001
#870Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 5:34pm

I love it, Cara! Brilliant!
You know, the thought just occured to me that he should do those milk moustache adds! ::sigh:: I haven't seen any in a long time though, they may not still do them.

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#871Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 9:20pm

Ahhhh, tummy action!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

luvtheEmcee
#872Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:13pm

hahaha! MyNameinLights is oh-so observant. I love that tummy!

MyNameInLights
#873Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:18pm

I would like to call myself the residing connoisseur of Raul's stomach. LOL!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

MyNameInLights
#874Milk...Does a body good
Posted: 9/14/04 at 10:40pm

::bows:: Thank thee.

I LOVE HIM! AH!

Videos