News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Telecharge

tombomb31
#1Telecharge
Posted: 4/3/15 at 11:27pm

I know that it states no refunds, but is it likely that Telecharge would make an exception for my grandmother, who can no longer attend a show due to poor health?

HB_Barb Profile Photo
HB_Barb
#2Telecharge
Posted: 4/3/15 at 11:39pm

"I know that it states no refunds, but is it likely that Telecharge would make an exception for my grandmother, who can no longer attend a show due to poor health?"

Past dating is a possibility, and maybe somebody else could use the past-dated ticket?

newenglandgal
#2Telecharge
Posted: 4/4/15 at 2:01am

They can be sticklers for rules.  However, sometimes you get a really good rep who will help.  I had a ticket to a popular show that I found out I couldn't attend because I was having surgery.  I only gave them like two days notice, but they managed to cancel that ticket and get me a ticket to the same show a couple days after I was out.

I would try explaining that it is for a medical condition.  As the previous poster said at least they might be able to past date the ticket.  Also, check to see what "types" of "insurances" your credit or debit card might have that you purchased the ticket on.  (You would be surprised what some cards cover.)

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3Telecharge
Posted: 4/4/15 at 5:30am

Exchanges are easier than actual refunds, but it can't hurt to try.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

TheGingerBreadMan Profile Photo
TheGingerBreadMan
#4Telecharge
Posted: 4/4/15 at 8:58am

In the past, I have found Telecharge to be extremely accommodating. If you give them a call and explain the situation, you have a good chance of getting a refund. 

Videos