News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for squeakers1957

Member Name: squeakers1957
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Feb 6 2022, 11:18:33 AM

I won Dear Evan Hansen on a Wednesday night and got center orchestra row J.  Fantastic seat.  

Dear Evan Hansen lottery question
 Jan 25 2022, 10:32:33 AM

Update:  I finally got through to telecharge and they were able to adjust the order to just one ticket so everything is good now.  

Dear Evan Hansen lottery question
 Jan 25 2022, 09:32:51 AM

Hi, I entered the DEH lottery for one ticket.  I just got a notification that I won but the link is defaulting to buying two tickets with no option to change it to just the one ticket that I requested.  I only have until 3pm to buy so if anyone has any suggestions about what to do, please let me know.  Thanks.

Wicked/Ticketmaster Help
 Jan 4 2020, 07:41:23 AM

If you have a Mastercard, you can buy Broadway Week tickets now.  Here’s the link with presale codes:

https://www.priceless.com/entertainment/product/159522/presale-get-first-dibs-on-nyc-broadway-week-with-mastercard/503/78

Hal Prince Exhibit
 Nov 23 2019, 10:05:45 AM

Near the beginning of the exhibit, there's an office desk.  In the drawers, there are reproductions of paperwork from shows, like invoices from vendors for costumes, sets, etc.  I thought this was one of the most interesting parts of the exhibit so if you think you'd enjoy that, take some time to look through those.

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 Mar 1 2018, 12:52:26 PM

Does anyone remember what time you got out?  I'm seeing it tomorrow night and want to catch an 11:18 train from Penn Station.  Thanks in advance.  

Black Friday Broadway sale??
 Nov 20 2017, 06:14:16 PM

It's possible.  Last year, Bandstand had a Cyber Monday deal with $45 tickets for preview shows.  

$17 for an Orchestra ticket for Napoli, Brooklyn
 Jun 8 2017, 06:34:21 PM

There is a single e-ticket available on StubHub for both the matinee and evening performances of Napoli, Brooklyn on Saturday, June 10.  This is a Roundabout production that starts previews tomorrow at the Laura Pels Theatre.  Each ticket is listed at $12 and totals $17 with StubHub fees.  

HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 21 2017, 07:35:35 PM

Can anyone comment on the view from the far right or left orchestra seats rows in rows K-L-M?  Specifically, I'm asking about seat numbers K25/26, L27/28, and M27/28.  Earlier in this thread, I read that some partial view seats had been newly released but I can't tell if these are those PV seats.  Telecharge does not indicate they are partial view.  Would that have to be disclosed before the tickets are purchased?   

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances
 Feb 23 2017, 09:54:27 AM

I also have those second row mezzanine seats and there was no indication of partial view when I bought them.  A few people mention they received an email offering a refund or upgrade since the seats are now partial view.  I haven't received this email but my tickets aren't until April so maybe they're working through them by date. Has anyone here who has tickets for April or later received an email notifying them the seats are part

Groundhog Day Free First Preview
 Feb 2 2017, 11:29:13 AM

I'm using the Find Seats For Me option on Ticketmaster.  It lets you select $25 in the Price and Section box but never finds any seats at that price so maybe it is for lottery later on.   

Groundhog Day Free First Preview
 Feb 2 2017, 10:57:06 AM

Ticketmaster shows that $25 orchestra seats should be available but no matter what date I search, I get the message "Sorry... no tickets match your search".  I tried contacting Ticketmaster but they don't respond.

Has anyone heard anything about these $25 tickets?  I thought maybe they would be available starting today but so far, you still can't purchase them from Ticketmaster.

Discount code for Anastasia or Aladdin?
 Jan 27 2017, 12:56:53 PM

For Anastasia, try ANDMX1101 on telechargeoffers.com.  It currently works for shows though May 28.   

Great Comet rear mezz
 Nov 20 2016, 12:39:50 PM

Robbie,

I had the same question so thanks for the photo.  Do you recall your row and seat number?  

The Babylon Line
 Nov 14 2016, 11:35:35 AM

Just bumping up this thread.  Has anyone seen this play yet and would like to share their thoughts?  

King Charles III
 May 27 2015, 11:25:07 AM

This is at the Music Box Theatre and they're selling tickets in the last two rows of the mezzanine for $37.  Can anyone tell me if these seats provide a decent view?  I've been in that mezzanine before but never that far back.  Thanks in advance.  

Has anyone seen Mint's Fashions For Men?
 Feb 13 2015, 04:53:49 PM
I agree with the comments above, it was a great evening at the theater.
Tickets Needed For Beautful 11/1/14
 Oct 26 2014, 09:55:45 PM
There are currently two tickets listed on Stubhub for that performance for $140 each. From your post, it sounds like you're willing to pay that price so just thought I'd mention it. BTW, I'm not the one selling them, just passing along the info in case it helps.
I HAAAAAAAAAAATE THE NEW TELECHARGE!
 May 24 2013, 10:15:33 AM
Here's the old site.

Picnic - $10 Tickets on Sale
 Oct 22 2012, 12:19:49 PM
I just checked again and Dec 14 is now sold out too. I'm glad some of you were able to take advantage.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You