News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LightMyCandle

LightMyCandle Profile Photo
Member Name: LightMyCandle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HOLY GOD!
 May 21 2006, 11:24:37 AM
That is incredible! How exciting for you! Congrats, bud! Have a blast with that. What an experience!
re: If you could have any one thing from a show...
 May 2 2006, 10:03:10 AM
Okay, so it's made in honor of the show/ movie and I saw it in the Bloomingdale's windows and I need it. They're Swarovski Crystalized!
re: I'll Admit It. I Liked 'Ring Of Fire.'
 Apr 20 2006, 03:21:17 AM
Beth Malone is fantastic. I was floored.

WithoutATrace- I went with my sister to the matinee this past Saturday and there were about four other people besides myself. I think two of them were family of Beth's and then there were two very excited middle aged women with their paws all over the young men in the cast; giggling and begging for pictures. The cast was so sweet when they chatted with us for a while. One of them even commented, "You waited for us? Don't you want to sneak ov

I'll Admit It. I Liked 'Ring Of Fire.'
 Apr 19 2006, 12:11:05 AM
Okay. Before you rocket the tomatoes at my face and start teasing and laughing, can I just ask if there was anything that anyone saw as redeeming about it? And not the end or intermission, please.

I was really impressed with "I've Been Everywhere." All of the cast on the guitar? I thought it was pretty neat. Now, I read several reviews with people complaining that it had no point and it talked nothing of his life or who he was when he wrote this or it didn't delve deep enough int

re: Your Favorite Musical Song Where Somebody Dies?
 Apr 19 2006, 12:04:41 AM
"Why Did I Listen To That Man?" - Urinetown. Just too funny.
re: Roxie or Velma -- who would you rather play?
 Apr 18 2006, 10:45:15 AM
Roxie. And I have no idea why.
re: Your favorite SNL performers (and then your favorite characters they di
 Mar 12 2006, 11:09:23 PM
As much as I love Molly Shannon (And the fact that we share a birthday- It's fate), Gilda is the best female to come out of Saturday Night Live. Hands down.
re: Matthew Morrison on L&O:CI on NBC now
 Mar 12 2006, 09:56:56 PM
They shot him!
re: Songs from musicals that are SO good, you'd consider having a gender op
 Feb 28 2006, 06:52:41 PM
"This Is The Moment" of "I'll Cover You (Reprise)" Dear God.
re: The Mysterious Harmony in 'In His Eyes'
 Feb 27 2006, 10:10:30 PM
I can't find it either.
re: Idina Fans Wearing Red Track Suits
 Feb 27 2006, 10:09:10 PM
Given their age, I'm going with they didn't know any better. And truthfully, their mothers probably just saw it as cute. I'm not supporting it at all because I hate when people wear themed outfits like this to concerts or shows or whatever; it's just strange- like when I went to a Kelly Clarkson concert and someone wore her "Behind These Hazel Eyes" getup. Running eyeliner and tattered dress and all. I felt threatened.
re: Another HS denied Urinetown; guess what the replacement is
 Feb 2 2006, 06:53:02 PM
That's ridiculous. My university is holding auditions for Urinetown on Monday. Come on up!
re: Norbert in RENT
 Feb 2 2006, 06:33:43 PM
Ooooh, I loved it!
re: Favorite Supporting Role
 Jan 31 2006, 01:13:02 AM
Penny in Hairspray. "My mother's punishing me for going to jail without permissiooooooooon." Classic.
re: Cast Recordings That Took You Years to Fall in Love WIth
 Jan 31 2006, 12:55:40 AM
I will second "Company."
re: Shows you wish were back on Broadway or shows you wish you could have seen before they closed.
 Jan 31 2006, 12:52:05 AM
I'll second forgetregret's choices and raise it 'Jekyll and Hyde.' Two times seeing it was absolutely not enough.
re: Beyonce to write new songs for DREAMGIRLS flick
 Jan 29 2006, 06:31:27 PM
"Oooo boy you lookin' like you like whatchyou see. Won'tchyou come ovah and check up on it I'mma letchyou work up on it..."

Genius. I for one am so excited.

End Sarcasm.

re: Why RENT is the bane of my existence
 Dec 2 2005, 08:51:29 AM
""I've never seen the show on stage and I still would like to, to get the full experience...""

There you go. See the show. Then tell me what you think.

re: Roles You Wish You Could Play
 Dec 2 2005, 01:35:27 AM
If I were a dude, Bobby Strong in 'Urinetown.' The first time I heard the score I woke up singing 'Run, Freedom Run' for weeks.
re: Another Kristin Chenoweth commercial
 Nov 30 2005, 01:54:55 AM
They ALWAYS play Kristin's commercial on MTV. I've seen it dozens of times. Haven't caught the Idina one though. Sounds interesting though, Ha!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You