HOLY GOD!

broadwayboy430 Profile Photo
broadwayboy430
#0HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:32pm

I MADE HAIRSPARY!

Okay, now for the more civilized approach.
I was called back in LA for Fender in the Hairspray movie along with 20 other Alomst-Fenders. Well, I made it to the top 5 actors, and by then, we had to sing. Earlier we were reading, and they made us sing W/O Love and Corny's part of Nicest Kids in Town. Even though the age range is around 16, almost everybody was over 18. So I went back home, and got a call from one of the assistant casting directors saying that I would play "Jason" who says "go Tracy" and high fives her at the school dance. I also am one of the 30 bee-bop kids on the Corny Collins Show.

OKAY, IM GOING TO EAT A CAKE NOW!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:33pm

That's wonderful! Congratulations!!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#2re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:34pm

Wow, congrats!

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

broadwayboy430 Profile Photo
broadwayboy430
#3re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:34pm

yay thanks

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:38pm

Congrats to you!

YankeeGal#24 Profile Photo
YankeeGal#24
#5re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:41pm

Wow! Congratulations!!

"You ask four guys, you get four different versions" ~ Tommy DeVito, Jersey Boys

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#6re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:44pm

That's amazing! Great job!

Make sure you keep us up to date with the production.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

ALWrules Profile Photo
ALWrules
#7re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 1:45pm

Congrads!

Keep your morals, I don't have time. Keep your lovers, I'm changing mine! -The Likes of Us

Come Back to Me Profile Photo
Come Back to Me
#8re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:20pm

YAYY GO YOU!

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#9re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:26pm

Congrats!!! :)! That's amazing.

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

jimnysf
#10re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:30pm

Good for you! That is great news. So good to hear that you are getting a chance to do what you love.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

To The Stage!
#11re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:32pm

YAY!!! CONGRATS!! re: HOLY GOD!

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

SweetQintheLights
#12re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:33pm

That is fantastic! Congrats! Don't tell Akiva! re: HOLY GOD!

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

BroadwayChica Profile Photo
BroadwayChica
#13re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:34pm

FELICIDADES!! :)

colleen_lee
#14re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 2:45pm

Congrats! Have a blast with that.

And be sure your share all the inside scoops with us.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#15re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 3:03pm

Congratulations!

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#16re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 3:09pm

very cool and congrats, we're coming in for the matinee on June 4th.....can't wait!

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

deardarling
#17re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 3:11pm

That is so amazing! Have fun!

It's like I'm your lover- or more like your ghost.

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#18re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 3:49pm

Congratulations!!!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Over_the_Moon
#19re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 4:12pm

Congratulations, very exciting!

"what have we learned? Don't smoke... don't do drugs and don't sing 'Defying Gravity'." -CATSNYRevival

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#20re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 4:14pm

holy ****!! that is awesome man. you must keep us informed on all the happenings.

yay for BWW people making it!!

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#21re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 4:16pm

That is amazing!!!

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

ChrisLovesShows Profile Photo
ChrisLovesShows
#22re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 5:38pm

How exciting! Man Oh MAN! That will be a blast. So happy to hear your good news.

"Do you know ChrisLovesShows?" "Yes. Why, yes he does!"

Becky2 Profile Photo
Becky2
#23re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 6:08pm

Definetly congratulations!

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#24re: HOLY GOD!
Posted: 5/20/06 at 6:25pm

Congrats! Make us proud!

Videos