News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ameliewormwood

Member Name: ameliewormwood
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Jenna in Waitress  Feb 19 2019, 10:32:06 PM

Perhaps a bit of a reach, but one of the white Lulus is leaving after only two months. Maybe they're bringing in girls of color to play Lulu because the new Jenna is a WOC?

Steven Pasquale and American Son  Jan 9 2019, 02:39:42 PM

The man working at the Box Office said that his back gave out.

Bernie and Mikey’s Trip to the Moon  Nov 14 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Anyone seen it?

The Thanksgiving Play - PH  Oct 16 2018, 08:38:11 AM

Has seen/have plans to see The Thanksgiving Play at Playwrights Horizons? 

Al Roker to join Broadway cast of WAITRESS  Oct 9 2018, 10:01:29 PM

I saw his second show. He was a lot better than expected. His Joe is cute, and his singing is surprisingly good. 

Since it was his second show, I'm not sure if he's planning on changing it, but he doesn't allow a pause between "she lost the baby" and "close call", and I think the pause makes "close call" all the more jarring and surprising, so I was a bit disappointed he didn't incorporate that. Dakin is still my favorite, bu

THE FERRYMAN Previews  Oct 6 2018, 07:32:47 AM

mPhila said: "Hi all, first time ever posting on this site! Saw the show Tuesday for the first preview, and I already know it's going to to stick with me for a very long time. I can't add much more to what others have said. Remarkable cast, the flow of the entire production was exceptional, there is great, subtlehumor at certain points...we just loved it. The kids were stunning as well (the accents were quite good!). We were particularly impressed by Matilda! Plus with the ba

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Oct 2 2018, 07:08:12 PM

I'm guessing Zurin's joining tour cast.

Mean Girls - Erika vs. Tee Boyich  Oct 1 2018, 02:55:53 PM

I've seen Erika twice and Tee once, and vastly prefer Tee.

How Much Longer Does KINKY BOOTS Have?  Sep 28 2018, 09:56:33 PM

April 7.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/KINKY-BOOTS-Will-Close-On-Broadway-This-Spring-20180928

Most Vocally Demanding Roles  Sep 23 2018, 07:53:47 AM

I'm not an expert or anything, but Billy Bigelow seems really tough, even if just for Soliloquy. 

Once on this Island lotto  Sep 21 2018, 09:27:25 PM

I did a Wednesday mat last week and a Saturday mat in early August. Everyone got tickets both times.

Mary Beth Peil Will Play Final Performance in ANASTASIA On September 23  Sep 18 2018, 12:36:03 PM

It's Chita. 

Amar Ramasar (Jigger in CAROUSEL) suspended from NYCB over  Sep 17 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Just a note, I was at the show last night and everyone received entrance applause, though his seemed a bit hesitant and awkward. 

Jennifer Simard Mean Girls  Sep 12 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Anyone have plans to see her? If so, let us know what she's like!

Spotting Celebrities at Shows  Sep 7 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I saw Jesse Tyler Ferrgusson at Hamilton Broadway.

'Crazy Rich Asians' as a musical?  Aug 30 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Phillipa Soo as Astrid? 

Betsy Wolfe Tweet - Working on Something  Aug 29 2018, 10:46:14 AM

Twitter user @till_louise tweeted: 

i hope @BetsyWolfe is having a good day, she’s queen and deserves happiness

Betsy responded:

Well, since you said so..... I most certainly AM having a good day! First day of something fun and I’ll share when I can! 

[It won't let me copy and paste it, but she added 3 heart emojis, one crown emoji, and one wolf emoji.]

The link to the tweet is here.

What do you guys suspect it is?

Tee Boyich  Aug 28 2018, 12:23:41 AM

MG understudies aren't allowed to announce when theyre on.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/26/18  Aug 27 2018, 04:10:01 PM

Kinky Boots - yikes! 

Mean girls understudies?  Aug 27 2018, 11:59:56 AM

I've seen the show 3 times, with Grey twice, and he was not my favorite Damian. Just because you're seeing an understudy doesn't mean you're seeing a worse performance or anything. In some cases, it's a better one!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You