News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for deadgirlwalking94

Member Name: deadgirlwalking94
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Into the Woods ticket exchange/selling 7/5/22
 Jun 18 2022, 12:24:11 AM

Hi all!

I have a pair of tickets to Into the Woods for the July 5th performance at 8pm. The seats are Mezzanine rear center, Row k, seats 101-102. I don't think I'll be able to make it, and I was hoping to exchange for a show in late July or August. If anyone is interested in trading (or even buying!), please let me know! The tickets are transferable through SeatGeek. Thanks!

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 11 2019, 11:23:25 AM

Babe_Williams said: "Broadway in Detroit:

Cats

Come From Away

Hello Dolly!

A Bronx Tale

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Summer

I have wanted to be a subscriber but since they always seem to have the shows that I want to see as add ons, there has never been a reason to and this season is the same. So again, no Miss Saigon, no Dear Evan Hanse

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Mar 11 2019, 09:07:10 AM

Detroit:

• Dear Evan Hansen
  • Cats
  • Come From Away
  • Hello, Dolly
  • A Bronx Tale
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • Summer

Hamilton ticket help, please!
 Sep 19 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I haven't seen the show in NYC, but maybe this will help: https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Richard+Rodgers+Theatre/

The Life of a Touring Pit Musician on Hamilton
 Aug 16 2018, 01:47:50 PM

This was really interesting! Thanks for sharing. I just sent it to a friend who has dreams of playing in a touring or broadway pit one day. 

Selling 1 Ticket for Mean Girls (8/19)
 Aug 15 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Willing to sell this for $100! Message me if interested

Selling 1 Ticket for Mean Girls (8/19)
 Aug 9 2018, 03:08:17 PM

Hi! I'm selling one ticket for Mean Girls on 8/19/18 at 3pm. I paid $165 after fees and would like around that or best offer! I can transfer the ticket on ticketmaster. Thanks! 

ETA: seats are mezzanine left, row L

2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Apr 2 2018, 05:03:30 PM

Broadway in Detroit is finally announcing this week:

From their instagram: "Renewal brochures are finally here! We’ll be announcing our season later this week. We know it’s been a long wait - subscribers - watch for your renewal emails coming soon!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFQB4DFlFT/

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago
 Mar 29 2018, 01:29:03 PM

fanatic3 said: "Just curious -- Does Vivian come out in the red dress during curtain call?"

She does not.

2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Mar 6 2018, 09:19:06 AM

Indianapolis, IN

The Lion King

September 12 - 29, 2018

Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical

November 27 - December 2, 2018

The Book of Mormon

December 18 - 23, 2018

School of Rock—The Musical

January 29 - February 3, 2019

The King and I

March 5 - 10, 2019

Waitress

April 23 - 28, 201

The HAMILTON Tour Thread
 Jan 5 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Babe_Williams said: "Call_me_jorge said: "Has Broadway in Detroit announced any official dates for the Detroit run of the show? Everything I’ve found said it’s beginning there November 1st, but thedates were coming from detroittheatre.org which doesn’t seem too legit. The November 1st date seems kind of off, since the first tour finishes up in Boston on November 14th and the second tour finishes it’s Charlotte run on November 4th."

Broadway in detroit posted this on facebook yesterday:

"We cannot stress this enough that Broadwayindetroit.com is the ONLY official place to purchase tickets to our shows through Ticketmaster. The website: detroit-theater-dot-org (spelled out because we don’t want to accidentally link to them) currently has incorrect information for our (yet to be announced) dates for Hamilton. We want you to get legitimate tickets for all of our shows. So use caution and always check our site for the most up to date, correct information."

I am looking forward to them releasing dates!!!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Dec 27 2017, 02:02:40 PM

theodora2 said: "I just got mail back from Laura Dreyfuss and Noah Galvin yesterday. It took about 3 weeks."

Oh awesome. I’m planning to send her my playbill to have her sign. I’m glad she responds!

LOVE NEVER DIES - US Tour
 Nov 14 2017, 11:10:06 AM

Lot666 said: "jimmycurry01 said: "How is this selling for the non-subscription based audience?

While I do find the score to be quite good, I find the book to be worse than awful. I can't justify spending Broadway in Chicago prices to sit through this, and am wondering if folks who don't have season subscriptions are leaning the same way.
"

I don't have a season subscription;I bought tickets for two performances during the run in my

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You