News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBaby816

BroadwayBaby816 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBaby816
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Post Hairspray auditions
 Jan 29 2005, 11:32:21 AM
hey i auditioned as well on monday...it was a great experience for my first open call...

by any chance r u a bernadette fan? r usernames r similar and i see u have a gypsy poster lol...

re: Sondheim suggestions
 Jan 11 2005, 09:01:40 PM
into the woods.
also bernadette peters sings a lot of his songs very will she i love the live at carnige hall cd...a ton of sondheim songs

re: What's a non-Equity tour?
 Jan 9 2005, 12:07:36 PM
how do u get into a union and become an equity actor?
re: Wicked Band Wagon
 Dec 30 2004, 05:21:28 PM
I'll admit that i guess I did jump on the wicked band wagon...But im not just about kristin and idina in Wicked i kno all about their other projects i have their cds and im goign to see kristin at carnigie...so really wuts the big deal if im a fan now? u have to start somewhere...
re: Broadway Fate...
 Dec 30 2004, 05:19:37 PM
Rent
re: Worst Stage Make-Up Moment??
 Dec 30 2004, 05:17:51 PM
I havetn had any yet...but I'm playing the witch in into the woods and i can garuntee there will be mis haps with the change from ugly to pretty lol
re: Wicked 12/29 Matinee - Oh look mommy, drunk people!
 Dec 30 2004, 05:15:47 PM
last wek when i was at wicked i got up at intermission...and this guy was like "im really enjoying a play for once but it could be cuase im stoned!" and the whole group wa sliek laughing..jeeez the people these days..
re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
 Dec 30 2004, 05:13:27 PM
why is everyone here so quick to jumo down everyones thorats...its such a turn off..

anyway. I was 3rd row last week and you can see the body suit clear as day.....i dunno about the hands situation and im afriad to say anything with the fear of being scolded.

re: Megan Hilty in WICKED
 Dec 22 2004, 08:33:12 PM
Hey Everyone..
Ok i have seen the show with kristin chenoweth JLT and Megan.. Kristin was by far the best...BUT...out of JLT and Megan.. JLT has the better voice but i really liked the way megan did some of the lines..she was really funny..your going to love the show anyway so dont sweat it

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You