badkarma719
#0Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:28pm

Wicked- Just something I noticed

before I post this

1)I searched and nothing matched this

2) I think this is interesting
we have all talked about it before so it is

I was looking at the backstage pics on the Wicked site and I noticed the one of Indena(sp) putting on make-up and I saw a green liatard(sp) SO
I know a fw times before we have talked about her having to wash off her entire body to "degreenify" herself but if I see it right then she doesnt

In the words of the great MargoChanning "Broadwayworld.com -- Your One Stop on the Internet for All Things Broadway, Nasty Political Discussions, Meltdowns, Name-Calling and General Nonsense along with being a Premiere Pick-up Joint for Hotties, Shut-ins, Rambunctuous Teenagers With Bad Grammar, and All Manner of Bitter, Jaded Theatre Queens with WAY Too Much Time on Their Hands"?

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#1re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:29pm

I'm just assuming you meant that green kind of under-garment looking thing?
I think that was for her microphones and so that sh ecould change quickly

...I might be wrong though..please correct me if I am

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

BSoBW2
#2re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:29pm

IDINA

i think she does wear something - my aunt said that when she sat up close you could see the wrinkles

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#3re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:30pm

putting make up on her entire body (that shows) would be a pain... definitely easier this way. i think it was brought up a looooooong time ago... but its ok :P

::bust a move::

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#4re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:30pm

Its Idina number 1

and number 2, its common knowledge that she wears a suit that covers her torso and arms. She still has to green her entire face, neck, and hands. Not to mention, I'm sure it takes awhile to get the green out of her hair. Why, oh why must we talk about the same things over and over again on this board?

Why did I even respond?

broadwayguy2
#5re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:31pm

she wears a transluescent body stocking, but she has to shower and scrub to get the make up off.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#6re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:32pm

does the suit help her change faster? You know, in case she has to change in front of other ppl to be fast she doesnt have to be all discreet?
I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere...

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#7re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:35pm

how many times are we gonna bring this up? can I just have a number so I'm not taken aback each time it's mentioned???

WickedGrl2006 Profile Photo
WickedGrl2006
#8re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:39pm

yes, she does wear like a very thin transluscent, green stocking type material, i mean i could not imagine her body being painted green every day and night! haha that and my mom saw like the seam when she lifted up her arms and my mom saw like the neck line of it..it's very hard to tell tho! but yes she does still get her hands and face painted...

oh yea i saw the matinee (12/29)

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#9re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/29/04 at 11:41pm

what does transluscent mean?

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

LittleFish8386
#10re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:03am

Wow, there are A LOT of morons on this board tonight.

There is this wonderful book called a dictionary. Updated On: 12/30/04 at 12:03 AM

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#11re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:06am

OR since you're on the internet ANYWAY, go to google and find an online dictionary

WickedGrl2006
#12re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:08am

transluscent means see through, like it wasnt a full body suit like a leotard...but up close is able to be seen through, and it's just very thin...basically it's green stocking material...hope that clears things up for you! re: Wicked- Just something I noticed

LittleFish8386
#13re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:13am

OOh, Wickedgirl knows a big word!

Golf claps all around.

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#14re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:14am

NO! NO GOLF CLAPS!!!!!
..don't ask...there was this one time...and now I'm scarred for life

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#15re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:17am

I'm inspired that BadKarma has managed to be on this board since August and still doesn't know how to spell "Idina". How do you do it? (I really want whatever he's on. No joke.)

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

LittleFish8386
#16re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:17am

Don't worry Sally, I was being facetious.

Cue Kim1016: What does facetious mean?

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#17re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:19am

thanks wickedgirl.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

WickedGrl2006
#18re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:19am

um sry littlefish if i bothered you, but i was just trying to help someone out...thanks, now go bother someone else..

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#19re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:21am

man your funny!

LittleFish8386
#20re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:22am

Kim, are you being facetious??

re: Wicked- Just something I noticed Updated On: 12/30/04 at 12:22 AM

BSoBW2
#21re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:24am

kim, of whose funny are you speaking?

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#22re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:25am

why yes i am! *giggles*

LittleFish8386
#23re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:27am

Two words in one night!! I am awestruck and beside myself in disbelief. Maybe not all the Wicked Fans are 5 years old.

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#24re: Wicked- Just something I noticed
Posted: 12/30/04 at 12:29am

For all those with questions...

...go here

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

Videos