News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for delanemb

Member Name: delanemb
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Partial view seats
 Oct 28 2022, 08:08:27 PM

Sorry, I posted in the MJ forum and didn't realize it also posted to the main discussion board. 

I am inquiring about seeing MJ on November 5th in the far left partial view seats. 

Partial view seats
 Oct 28 2022, 03:15:29 PM

Hello! 

I was looking at going to the evening show on November 5th. How are the partial view seats on the side orchestra? Better to be close to the stage but miss some entrances or in upper mezzanine center with clear distant view of stage?

Thanks

ALMOST FAMOUS On Broadway - P/reviews Thread
 Oct 28 2022, 03:13:31 PM

How was the rush experience? How were the partial view seats?

Broadway Discounts
 Oct 28 2022, 02:52:19 PM

Any Almost Famous discount codes popped up yet?

Going to the Thursday November 10th matinee. 

November 5-11th visit recommendations!
 Oct 22 2022, 09:58:44 PM

OK, I am down to my final show for the week for Saturday evening November 5th and needing recommendations.  

During my trip I will be seeing Beetlejuice, Phantom, Little Shop, Leopoldstadt, Almost Famous, and Into the Woods. I was thinking about getting tickets for MJ or maybe just waiting til the day of and getting a random show from TKTS/today tix. 

I saw Moulin Rouge and Hadestown in 2019. Have seen Hamilton, Wicked, Lion King, Mormon, and Kinky, Six is coming

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022
 Oct 22 2022, 09:18:20 PM

I am planning on going to the Sunday evening show on November 6th. At the moment pretty much all the side orchestra tickets are available for $110-135 with the box1 coupon code. At what row on the side is it getting too close and it becomes obstructed? 

Should I just go ahead and get tickets for peace of mind or wait for rush/lottery the morning of?

Almost Famous Rush
 Oct 22 2022, 09:03:05 PM

What Row were you in? I am going to be in town on November 10th for the matinee and debating on getting tickets in advance or just trying my luck with rush. It looks like all the $155 and lower seats are still available but interested in knowing which specific "partial view" seats are good in case I decide to go ahead and buy. 

Thanks

Broadway Discounts
 Sep 23 2022, 11:53:54 AM

Where does one see that a show is undersold or how are you judging this? I am coming in November and all the shows listed on broadway.com only have a couple remaining LISTED seats for KA and the only seats available on ticketmaster are resale tickets for $293. 

Not being in the theatre community it's tough for us outsiders to know when a show will have plenty of seats left or if should scoop up our tickets in advance. 

November 5-11th visit recommendations!
 Sep 23 2022, 11:36:54 AM

Hello!

I will be in NYC November 5th-November 11th. I am trying to figure out my plan of attack on the shows I will see and needed some recommendations. I was definitely going to see Almost Famous, Kimberly Akimbo, and Leopoldstadt but needed help with the other 3-5 shows to check out. I was thinking Aint No Mo, Into the Woods, Little Shop, Beetlejuice, Music Man, MJ, 1776, Six, Strange Loop, or Phantom one last time before it closes. Or should I see &Juliet. Would rather see a

Be More Chill or The Prom?
 Jun 6 2019, 03:02:50 PM

I don't know much about either as I like to stay in the dark on shows and movies until I see them. But the songs I have heard from Be More Chill have been on the funny side (two player game, bathroom, kinda be into) so that initial feel for the show must be off quite a bit. And I know nothing about The Prom but have heard good things. Both are listed as age approved for 10-12+ so thats what I was going off. 

I was also thinking Beetlejuice and Frozen. 

Be More Chill or The Prom?
 Jun 6 2019, 02:35:02 PM

I am coming to NYC next month with family and would like to take them to a new show. I will be going to see Hadestown and Moulin Rouge on 7/3 and was interested in recommendations on a new show that would be good for my parents and 10 year old niece. We are from Louisville and have the tours of Dear Evan Hansen, Come From Away, and Lion king coming this next season. I was thinking The Prom or Be More Chill could be fun, entertaining family musicals. Thoughts?

And should I get thes

2018 - 2019 Touring Season
 Feb 23 2018, 02:17:54 PM

Louisville making their announcement February 28th!

DEH to get more or less popular now?
 Jan 31 2018, 09:53:41 AM

I will be seeing DEH next Wednesday for the matinee and have seen that it is the alternate performance. Since I don't know Evan outside of Ben I won't know any difference between him and the new guys, but just wanted to make sure that no other characters regularly take off that performance as well. Mostly hoping Zoey will be Dreyfuss. 

February Trip - Help Rank These Shows
 Jan 31 2018, 09:49:43 AM

I will be in town next week and have Saturday free and was thinking of trying for rush tickets for Come From Away or The Band's Visit. Reviews for both have always been glowing but for someone from KY and one chance to see the show which would be recommended?

Seeing DEH on wednesday matinee and Waitress friday night. 

Come From Away rush
 Jan 30 2018, 10:38:12 AM

I will be in the city next week and was hoping to land rush tickets for the Saturday matinee (2/10). What time should I arrive for 2 tickets? And do both of us need to be in line or can I buy for both? How much are rush tickets?

The Band's Visit Rush Policy Announced
 Jan 30 2018, 10:25:19 AM

I will be in NYC next week and was thinking about going to see the Saturday matinee (2/10). Currently the todaytix price is $69 + fees for the rear mezzanine. If rush tickets are $40 and able to get as long the first 20 in line I will plan on that. My question is, can I buy 2 tickets if I am the only one present or would my brother and I both need to be present at time of purchase?

We are seeing Dear evan hansen on Wednesday, Waitress on Friday, and debating on what

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You