News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gretchenrose

gretchenrose Profile Photo
Member Name: gretchenrose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway Actors and Myspace...
 Oct 26 2005, 01:50:07 AM
Just putting in my 2 cents...personally, I think the Idina one "menzel music" is fake. My strongest evidence just at first glance would be the groups "Idina" belongs to... see above... "Idina and Taye the most adorable couple EVER??"

re: New RENT TRAILER! August 24 & 25
 Aug 25 2005, 03:37:21 PM
bump...someone post as soon as they get it...please, please, please...
re: RENT phone wallpapers
 Aug 5 2005, 12:37:50 AM
I think I have problems...I can't find them on the Rent website, the blog or the Cingular website...*sobs*...anyone find them??

ETA - Nevermind...The Rent site has an update. If you text "RENT" to "4SONY" you get the wallpapers!! Silly me...

re: Schools on the Westcoast
 Jul 25 2005, 03:51:04 AM
UC Irvine has a really good program too...

Also, CSU Fullerton has a small but intense program...

re: If You Could Choose A 'CELEBRITY' To Play Belle?
 Jul 18 2005, 12:56:43 AM
I'm with Anneliese from "Raven..." Sadly, I STILL have a lovefor Disney shows at age 19. I think Anneliese is adorable, and on an episode the other night, the kids were singing, and she has a FABULOUS VOICE!!
re: Is anybody familiar with the brilliant performer Eric Kunze?
 Jul 17 2005, 02:05:43 PM
I saw him in Evita at Sacramento's Music Circus...he was great...
re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!
 Jun 2 2005, 06:36:51 PM
Aaaaaaaah...I can't see it!!

PS- Cages, LOVE your icon...

re: RENT Movie BTS Pictures /BLOG from ACCESS HOLLYWOOD!
 May 19 2005, 09:55:12 PM
so close over here on the West Coast....
re: TONY Seat Fillers
 Apr 24 2005, 11:41:38 PM
http://www.tvaudiences.tv/pages/758201/index.htm
re: Rent Movie Pictures
 Apr 24 2005, 10:30:23 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y79/gretchenrose
Also, go to http://www.forget-regret.net ...they have a gallery with pics from the sets in SF and NY!!

re: RENT movie trailer releases next month??
 Apr 24 2005, 01:58:48 AM
It actually might not be a trailer showing before another Sony movie...There is a trailer for HP4 (under WB Pictures) that is being released during Kicking & Screaming, a New Line Picture...however, both WB & New Line are owned by Time Warner...
re: Hairspray Movie
 Apr 19 2005, 05:57:08 PM
Hey kids...first of all, I jut want to say that Broadway86...I love your cast. Sounds fun.

Just wondering, did anyone see Justin Timberlake on SNL? Becuase I personally though he was pretty funny and could handle his own with the cast of SNL...ps, that was last season when there were funny sketches...anyway, I just thought I'd ask...bc most people say they hate Timberlake just because, and not many have seen him act...PLEASE don't judge him on Model Behavior... :)

re: Gerard Butler on Jay Leno
 Apr 14 2005, 11:23:31 PM
4 1/2 GOLD STARS, Up In Won...Bravo!!
re: Official 'Bewitched' Trailer with Cheno and McLaine
 Apr 13 2005, 11:50:25 PM
FOAnatic & SwiftyNifty...I'm a little slow...how did you get images from the trailer?? :)
Showtune Covers
 Apr 8 2005, 01:10:23 AM
Me First & The Gimme Gimmes have done "Favorite Things" from SOM, "Phantom of the Opera," "Don't Cry For Me Argentina," and some others!!
re: Pippin - Female Leading Player?
 Apr 5 2005, 11:36:57 PM
I saw Pippin a couple years ago, and an acquaintance of mine (girl) played the Lead Player. She did fantastic!! It definitely added a layer of seduction, and it was just so much fun to watch. She did great with Glory too!!
One More Question
 Apr 5 2005, 11:30:19 PM
Dreamcatcher, I'm with you in wondering about the DVD extras...I absolutely love them!!
re: SF Examiner RENT movie story
 Apr 5 2005, 12:36:11 AM
haha...I'm planning on "stalking" (mildly) them again soon...I just can't get enough!! But don't worry, I like to share...so I will be posting anything I can!! PS-Chloe, I abs adore your pic!!
 Apr 5 2005, 12:17:17 AM
Thanks so much!! We were on the set for 11 1/2 hours (6pm-5:30am) but it was so much fun and TOTALLY worth it... :) Also, just a little side note, I think Anthony Rapp said the plaid pants aren't in the movie because it just doesn't look right or isn't pleasing to the eye on screen...I don't know, something like that!! Sorry if someone already posted that...check it out on the "Welcome, Anthony Rapp" thread...
 Apr 4 2005, 04:37:38 PM
I have to agree...crappy article.
But if you feel the urge...my friends and I visited the set, took a TON of pics and posted some on photobucket...check them out!! http://photobucket.com/albums/y79/gretchenrose
~ali

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You