Rent Movie Pictures

CrAzIaBoUtReNt
#0Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/23/05 at 8:26pm

Can anybody help me out? Can somebody post all of the sites where I kind find pictures please? The only ones I can find are the ones of Jesse and Wilson...Rent Movie Pictures

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#1re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/23/05 at 8:28pm

http://www.moviemusicals.net

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

thibodeaux Profile Photo
thibodeaux
#2re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/24/05 at 1:01pm

those look awesome; (sorry to bring up an old post)

i can't wait to see this movie; i think it was a very wise decision to use (mostly) the OBC...

whatever and ever amen - ben folds five

gretchenrose Profile Photo
gretchenrose
#3re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/24/05 at 10:30pm

http://photobucket.com/albums/y79/gretchenrose
Also, go to http://www.forget-regret.net ...they have a gallery with pics from the sets in SF and NY!!

http://www.one.org

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#4re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/24/05 at 10:33pm

Gretchen- GREAT PICS!!!!! I cant wait for this movie.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#5re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/24/05 at 10:46pm

amazing pictures

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#6re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/25/05 at 12:00am

so whats up with adams hair?

is it long in the flashbacks and short during most of the film, or the other way around?

Chloe Profile Photo
Chloe
#7re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/25/05 at 12:04am

The other way around. I assume the idea is he's been holed up for months and hasn't cut his hair.

ETA: Oh, and there are a few more pictures, plus a very moving description of the Over the Moon shoot, on this thread.

rent the movie Updated On: 4/25/05 at 12:04 AM

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#8re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/25/05 at 12:08am

Idina looks friggin' sexay for the OTM scene. re: Rent Movie Pictures

sallyfan101 Profile Photo
sallyfan101
#9re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 1:18pm

cool pics.

CrAzIaBoUtReNt
#10re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 3:29pm

Thanks so much everybody. They were all awsome pictures. I am so excited for this movie! It sounds like the movie is going to be really awsome. re: Rent Movie Pictures I don't think I can wait until November!

broadway betty Profile Photo
broadway betty
#11re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 3:37pm

This time next year we'll be waiting for the dvd! I can't wait for this movie!

Great pics, guys!

"I'm the STAR!"--Daniel Reichard during Glory Daze sound check

Em-LEE
#12re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 4:08pm

I saw that post over on CB but I didn't see the picture of Idina in between takes of OTM. She looks soooo hot! Thanks for posting the link, Chloe!

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#13re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 4:22pm

Catsuit Idina...*drools*
Adam in eyeliner...*drools*
Anthony...just standing there *sexy thoughts*

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#14re: Rent Movie Pictures
Posted: 4/26/05 at 8:06pm

Awsome awsome pictures. Forget-Regret is one of the best RENT fansites I've seen. re: Rent Movie Pictures

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Videos