News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jenjenjen

jenjenjen Profile Photo
Member Name: jenjenjen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Idina is coming to London!
 Feb 4 2006, 03:52:57 PM
"Jenjenjen, I'm a Brit too, thanks very much. And I know etoile of old, she was being sarcastic too. "

Ahh fair enough. Apologies then! I'm not a regular poster so I'm new-ish to the sense of humour and people round here. :)

re: Idina is coming to London!
 Feb 4 2006, 11:12:22 AM
Okey Dokey. Apparently I'm the only British person around here. Well here's my contribution:

etoile, if you want tickets for Wicked in London I'd say get them from the theatre (www.wickedthemusical.co.uk) rather than popcultureboy who was clearly being sarcastic.

Whilst I wish this rumour were true, I don't believe casting has been announced yet. I certainly know they are currently auditioning for ensemble. And I believe the cast will be announced (as some have already said

Karmine's Last?
 Oct 5 2005, 12:58:45 PM
Hey, does anyone know when Karmine's last in Rent is please?

Thanks guys!

Musicals with great female leads!!
 Jun 29 2005, 03:48:43 AM
Hey guys, my school has asked us for ideas for the next musical, so being a female, I obviously want to suggest one with a great female lead. Any suggestons?

There is also another strong female, and 2/3 males who would need good roles. Help and ideas would be very much appreciated!!

re: Taye and Idina given the all clear
 May 17 2005, 11:08:33 AM
amen DGrant!
re: big audition time
 May 17 2005, 11:07:16 AM
The Last Five Years would be great...

Any of the songs really, but if you've got the guts and you wana make a memorable impression - Climbing Uphill :)

Good Luck, don't listen to bronx, there's aboslutely no reason why you shouldn't make it if you want it bad enough :)

re: Would it be wrong to argue with the director?
 May 17 2005, 11:00:28 AM
aw you are sooo lucky!

he sounds like a great director! wish mine was more like him...

i also have a problem with the way i'm being told to portray something, but my director's so stubborn and egotistical that you couldn't suggest anything without being mocked and belittled and shouted at and probably thrown out of the show.

(i'm not just exaggerating most of us think this apart form his 'clique')

also theatre where i live

re: Taye and Idina given the all clear
 May 17 2005, 10:48:10 AM
yay! good news! (no wicked pun intended )
re: BILLY ELLIOT Tickets?
 May 6 2005, 05:11:57 AM
My friend saw it last week when he went down to London for a day. He hadn't planned on seeing that particular show, and got his tickets that atfernoon from a discount booth, and he got pretty good seats for only £20!!! So I wouldn't worry too much if you can't book yet! He really enjoyed it by the way, said the dance, and the visual aspect was incredible. Wasn't raving about the music, although he said it was good. Hope that helps!
Favorite Flops
 Apr 29 2005, 08:27:56 PM
A New Brain
The Last Five Years
Seussical
Parade
Chess

Love them all :)

re: Alto's Lament
 Apr 29 2005, 08:09:09 PM
go to goldrichandheisler.com - I don't think it's from a show, although it says something about it not being available to perform but i don't get it...anyway it's all on their official site! i love this song!! and taylor the latte boy!!!
re: Janine LaManna as Nickie
 Apr 24 2005, 09:21:17 PM
oh my gosh i had no idea she was in sweet charity!! (im not some kinda loser, i live in UK so i don't always get to hear about these things) i also loved her in seussical! so does anyone know what she is up to now? and also michelle pawk (who i equally loved in seussical), is she in anything now?...am i right in thinking sharon wilkins is in all shook up?
re: Taylor The Latte Boy
 Apr 23 2005, 09:12:13 PM
Cool thanks everyone, i think il go for the itunes one!
re: Mary Poppins CD
 Apr 23 2005, 08:36:28 PM
I live in UK, I have the CD and I'm seeing it soon. I love it! Laura Michelle Kelly is brilliant! She really deserves to be on Broadway, in fact, this is the first West End show that I feel gives Broadway a run for its money in a long time! (Having seen my fair share of both, I'm usually disappointed with the lack of slickness, energy, and just general amazingness in the West End compared to Broadway) My friend is in it and lots of my friends have already seen it and from what everyone's saying
re: Why are teenage girls obsessed with WICKED?
 Apr 23 2005, 07:57:48 PM
There are lots of reasons... it was well publicised - moreso than most other new Broadway shows I think as I live in UK and heard a lot about it.
Idina and Kristen had a lot of teenage fans even before the show.
Also I always find storylines about popularity draw me in (duno y)
And the music is very modern, pop-y musical theatre with singable melodies (speaking as a teenage musical theatre fan, I like songs that I can sing along to the cd or learn myself)
Also theres just som

re: Betty in Sweeney?
 Apr 23 2005, 07:07:36 PM
i heard that Cyndi Lauper, Patti LuPone and Bernadette Peters were being considered...
re: Lauper as Mrs. Lovett?
 Apr 23 2005, 07:02:35 PM
i heard that Cyndi Lauper, Bernadette Peters and Patti LuPone were among those being considered for the role. I'm looking forward to this production, i saw the london one and it had a very unique take on it - all the cast played their own instruments on stage, it would be interesting to see if John Doyle does this again!
re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
 Apr 22 2005, 10:33:16 PM
hahahahahahahaha
Adam Rapp's play
 Apr 22 2005, 10:25:25 PM
that's going to be an awesome poster :)
re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
 Apr 22 2005, 10:18:20 PM
sassypanz what on earth d'u mean??
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You