News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Wax Lion

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Member Name: Wax Lion
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What Do I Take My Date to See  Apr 3 2007, 01:29:59 PM
Well, I'm presuming that this is a straight, youthful, musical-virgin type lad that's accompanying you to the theatre. If I am correct in this assumption, Wax Lion would suggest a musical that has a young(er), wide(r) demographic and a little bit on the alternative side (if there's really any such thing as "alternative" anymore). RENT, Avenue Q, Spamalot, Altar Boyz (why not something off Broadway?), Spelling Bee, perhaps Hairspray. Wax Lion did see Legally Blonde (out of town), and, although it
re: Should I See Betty Buckley at Feinstein's?  Mar 27 2007, 01:11:08 PM
Have fun. She's amazing...energy...presence...awesome.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: Worst movie musical  Jun 14 2006, 02:12:49 PM
Wax Lion thought that RENT was a gosh darn good movie, despite its flaws.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: Good Vibes For Kyle  Mar 15 2006, 04:13:23 PM
Wax Lion has just heard it through the grapevine that Kyle did very well during his audition. So as to not step on anyones paws, Wax Lion will wait and let Kyle tell of his adventure. Through the horses mouth, so to speak.

Congratulations, Kyle, on a job well sung!!!

Love,
Wax Lion

Good Vibes For Kyle  Mar 14 2006, 11:38:15 PM
Wax Lion wants everyone to join in to send uber good vibes to our very own Kyle (winner of the biggest rent fan contest), as he treks to NYC. Why is he going to NYC you ask? Only for an audition with Bernard Telsey for the tour of RENT!

Good luck, Kyle...Wax Lion will be thinking about you tomorrow at 2pm. Break a leg...

Love,
Wax Lion

re: The _______ Love Thread  Dec 19 2005, 10:05:56 AM
Wax Lion loves Kyle. *snuggles*

Love,
Wax Lion

re: What can we attribute to the lack of success to? (RENT MOVIE RELATED)  Dec 15 2005, 04:11:08 PM
*looks around*, growls...

Love,
Wax Lion

re: Who is your favorite Mimi Marquez?  Dec 8 2005, 10:21:37 AM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=847968#996292
re: For you Mark fans  Dec 6 2005, 03:21:03 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=877993&dt=120605124604
re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 01:09:27 PM
:-0

Okay, diet coke then...with lime. I'm pretty tame and can sit in a lap.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 12:46:24 PM
Em, it's at 21 Waverly (@ Greene St.) in the village. Can we share a margarita? Wax Lion doesn't drink (or eat) that much. Promise.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 12:38:49 PM
Hey Em,

Want to meet Wax Lion at Caliente Cab for lunch??

Love,
Wax Lion

re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 12:36:08 PM
Can't people just accept a 4" Wax Lion without any questions? Sometimes it's so hard...just being.

Wax Lion wants rice and beans and cheese for lunch. Mmmm.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 12:25:47 PM
So, I'd like to know who saw me on the window sill. Wax Lions are pretty sneaky, huh?

Love,
Wax Lion

re: RENT Movie Love Thread  Dec 6 2005, 12:10:40 PM
Wax Lion doesn't think that JHartnow meant any harm at nitpicking the film. As he stated, he loved the movie and says that it's only because of that love that allows him to cover the movie from all aspects. Wax Lion totally understands that, after all JHartnow works with the show.

So, everyone saw little 'ole Wax Lion in the film, huh? Maybe this should be a Wax Lion love thread? Naw, no point in thread jacking. But, Wax Lions favorite parts in the movie will always be those with the be

re: Does anyone remember...(warning: dont open if you're sick of Rent posts  Dec 2 2005, 04:44:45 PM
<---- has a pretty mean bite.
re: Does anyone remember...(warning: dont open if you're sick of Rent posts  Dec 2 2005, 04:43:11 PM
Wax Lion *looks around* for IHATERENT. Meh.

Love,
Wax Lion

re: Does anyone remember...(warning: dont open if you're sick of Rent posts  Dec 2 2005, 04:41:13 PM
Blah, blah, blah. There is wax in me ears. Or is it me eyes?

Love,
Wax Lion

re: Does anyone remember...(warning: dont open if you're sick of Rent posts  Dec 2 2005, 04:36:23 PM
http://www.spotnyc.com/broadcast/rent.html
re: Why RENT is the bane of my existence  Dec 2 2005, 09:37:38 AM
Wow. Wax Lion is *floored* that someone would make up a screen name such as this. If RENT is "the bane" of your existence, meaning that you are consistently annoyed and exasperated by the film, why come here to flood the board with your "hate". It's such a strong word, and for you to have it in your screen name leads me to lend you no credence as a fellow poster, regardless of your opinions.

You say "show me how I am wrong". Well, I could defend the show/film on all of those accounts, b

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You