News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fosterfan2

Member Name: fosterfan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I love Katrina Lenk and Patti LuPone. I don't see many shows,unless it's a national touring company,because I don't live in N.Y.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ILLINOISE Reviews  May 8 2024, 06:05:34 PM

Sadly,it sounds like someone has died. :(

Patti LuPone's Birthday  Apr 21 2024, 11:03:05 AM

Happy Birthday to the legendary,talented Patti LuPone! She is 75.

FORBIDDEN BROADWAY Coming to Broadway This Summer?  Feb 29 2024, 06:19:31 PM

Has Christina Bianco ever been in this? She is SO good at mimicry!

Chita Rivera has died  Jan 31 2024, 05:46:46 PM

Has anyone else read Chita's memoir that came out last year? It's a great and fun read,with all her stories about her life in the theater.Highly recommend it.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jan 17 2024, 04:21:18 PM

I read that Alyssa Fox is joining the Disney Princess concert tour in the spring. The article didn't give an exact date.

The Next Great Broadway Memoir?  Jan 2 2024, 05:50:37 PM

Idina Menzel.

I kind of wish Patti LuPone would write a sequel to her memoir. I'd love to read stories about Company,American Horror Story,and her tours. She's so funny.

Happy Birthday to Katrina Lenk  Nov 26 2023, 11:19:11 AM

Happy Birthday to this very talented performer! Hope to see her on stage again soon.

Staged Right: The Creation of Evita The Musical  Nov 6 2023, 06:03:30 PM

Jay Lerner-Z said: "Thank you.

Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber's own political views are abhorrent to me, so I'm not sure I would trust their judgement on Eva Perón anyway. Whatever about politics, there is definitely a misogynist element to this show. Sure, it has a woman as the main character, but it shames and treats her like a prostitute using her body to climb the ladder. Seems a little unfair, seeing as how it was her husband who passed on an STD whic

Henry Winkler Hypothetical Stage Role  Nov 3 2023, 11:44:13 AM

The Wizard has 2 solos. Can Winkler sing?

Biggest Tony Award Snubs Ever  Oct 8 2023, 03:49:33 PM

ElephantLoveMedley said: "Katrina Lenk not getting nominated forCompanyis forever baffling."

100% agree. That still bothers me.

Kristin Chenoweth/Stephen Schwartz team up for Queen of Versailles stage musical  Oct 3 2023, 06:46:33 PM

OhHiii said: "The people already writing this off as a concept more than likely have not even engaged with the source material. There's areallycompelling character study in Jackie and her life is actually rife with turmoil prime for musicalizing. Now, whether or not Schwartz has a good score in him for it remains to be seen (this feels like something that would be right up Frankel/Korie's alley), but who knows!

And, to be fair to Chenoweth, Death Becomes H

Sinatra the Musical Beginning September 23 UK's Birmingham Theatre  Sep 27 2023, 09:44:18 AM

Rather like MJ,then. He was extrememly complicated .

Happy Birthday,Jenn Colella  Sep 21 2023, 01:31:40 PM

Happy Birthday to this talented star! Her "Me and The Sky" still gives me chills. What a voice.

BOOP! The Betty Boop Musical - Pre-Broadway Chicago  Aug 24 2023, 10:55:36 AM

"I'll take Musicals We Don't Need for $800,Alex."

Sunset Boulevard Cher as Norma  Aug 19 2023, 09:23:10 PM

Impeach2017 said: "It's difficult to think of anyone more ill-suited to the role than Tyne Daley. However, I belong to that despised minority who never liked Close as Norma."

You're not the only one who didn't like Close as Norma. I'm in that same minority. I prefer Patti LuPone's and Betty Buckley's voices for Norma.

Taylor Swift Headed to BROADWAY?  Aug 6 2023, 11:26:24 AM

I like Taylor Swift a lot,but if she performed in any type of Broadway show,the stage door would be absolute hell on earth. A security nightmare.

Willemijn Verkaik to star as Elsa in Frozen,in Germany  Jul 29 2023, 12:35:57 PM

I think so!  :)

RIP 2x Tony nominee Inga Swenson  Jul 29 2023, 12:32:13 PM

She also played the role of Kate Keller,Helen's mother,in the film version of The Miracle Worker. One of my favorite films.

re: Camille Claudel  Jul 28 2023, 09:48:42 AM

philly03 said: "Does the 11 O'Clock number mean the final song?

Ah and absolutely no one saw it!?
"

The 11:00 number is the penultimate song--the 2nd to last song. Fro example, "Ladies who Lunch" from Company, "No Good Deed" from Wicked, "What I Did for Love" from A Chorus Line.

Willemijn Verkaik to star as Elsa in Frozen,in Germany  Jul 28 2023, 09:43:50 AM

How I wish I could see this! She's one of my favorite Elphabas; she performed the role in Dutch,German,and English. The Elphaba-to-Elsa pipeline--includes,Willemijn,Idina,Caissie Levy,and I think Caroline Bowman? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You