News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for matthew2

Member Name: matthew2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: jokes in Spamalot that i did not get.
 Oct 29 2005, 08:17:24 AM
eric idle said on a tv show that he makes fun of ALW because he is so popular and its laughing at the good, and the good can take it. its not laughing at the unsuccessfull,
re: FULL LENGTH video of Out Tonight from VH1
 Oct 24 2005, 07:36:29 PM

Q: What are the system requirements for playing video clips in the VH1.com Media Player?
A: Video clips, can be played ONLY by the Windows Media Player (Series 9) plug-in on PC computers. Video is not available on Macintosh computers.

series 9?????

i have 10, so i cant watch it?

re: There's Nothing Like A Show on Broadway
 Oct 24 2005, 07:20:12 PM
when i click the producers logo i just get directed to the movie website.
re: Rent Race Question
 Oct 23 2005, 06:38:34 PM
in london we have a black javert right now. ive never seen a black javert and its good to see that they have gone on talent instead of crudentials.
Rent Race Question
 Oct 23 2005, 08:23:11 AM
have all the actors that have been cast for lead roles in rent always been the same race that the obc were? like has mimi always been played by a black woman or has roger always been played by a white man?

re: Favorite Wicked Song
 Oct 19 2005, 07:58:52 PM
no one mourns the wicked.

seriously, why do people hate this show? i actually want to know.

re: Avenue Q Question
 Oct 15 2005, 08:34:03 AM
sorry, someone switched the letters round on my keyboard...

i am very familiar with ave q, seen it loads of times, but it just made me think that i missed something everytime about Nicky. I never thought he was gay, its just that this article is a bit misleading.

re: Avenue Q Question
 Oct 15 2005, 07:13:39 AM
this is what the article actually said...

"...meanwhile, Nicky, an openly proud homosexual, has to deal with his friend, Rod, who is a closeted Homosexual."

Avenue Q Question
 Oct 15 2005, 06:58:26 AM
i saw a review on a ticket webiste for Avenue Q and they were decribing the plot and characters. Nicky was described as openly gay. now this is the first time ive heard this mentioned. Is Nicky openly gay?
re: Jersey Boys - First Preview
 Oct 12 2005, 02:57:48 PM
im coming from london to see it. i have tickets for 5th november. i cant wait.
re: Transfers to London
 Oct 8 2005, 09:10:12 PM
the only broadway show that has OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION of a west end transfer at the moment is avenue q, which is now skipping a stratford east tryout and is going direct into one of Cam Macks theatres, probably the newly names Novello (the strand).

Wicked going into the palace? well, i know for sure that saturday night fever has not posted a closing date yet, or has even thought about one yet.

woman in white may not be selling well, but its in the top 3 selling shows in london

re: West End Theatre questions
 Oct 2 2005, 06:16:14 PM
it will be better to book for billy now just to be safe.

we will rock you is very entertaining.

woman in white is rubbish.

poppins is ok, but i think you will see the new cast if you go in december.

blood brothers is always good to see,

saturday night fever is entertaining and you are guaranteed seats as it doesnt sell out at all and tickets are cheap.

re: **THE OFFICIAL WICKED VACATION DATE THREAD**
 Sep 27 2005, 10:54:08 PM
id really like to know who is off on 2nd november evening performance on broadway, as im coming from london to see it!
Jersey Boys
 Sep 27 2005, 10:53:11 PM
im coming to new york in november from london, and i especially booked for jersey boys as i am a big four seasons fan. ive heard that the set never changes throughout the musical????
re: Quick Costume Changes
 Sep 27 2005, 10:47:44 PM
there was a musical in london 2 years ago called our house, the main character was shown from 2 different perspectives, a good and bad. the good was in white and the bad was in black. he changes a full costume behind some umbrellas in 4 seconds. i have a clip of it, and dont worry its not a bootleg! this dvd was officially released, ive just recorded a clip.

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=17Y60X6DNIX411FDGOOI466QZA

re: All Shook Up Plea
 Sep 18 2005, 07:24:34 PM
im going to NY in november, i already have 5 shows booked up and want to book all shook up. but what i want to know is, is All shook up easy to get tickets from TKTS on the day?
re: Wicked Matinees (Please don't shoot)
 Sep 18 2005, 07:23:03 PM
whats the policy on all performances anyway? cos im seeing wicked in november, coming over from london, so i dont know the stage door rules on broadway.
Shubert Theatre
 Aug 30 2005, 12:22:03 PM
hey

ive just booked tickets for spamalot when i come to new york in november (im from london) and the only seats i could get for my whole stay were orchestra G19 and 21 (which are next to eachother). these are considered as partial viewing. How bad are these seats? it says i will miss a lot of action on one side.

thanks

matt

re: Spamalot Tickets
 Jun 18 2005, 07:46:03 PM
thanks for the help. so theres no other websites where i can buy tickets?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You