News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for In The Jackson Heights

Member Name: In The Jackson Heights
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOTHER PLAY Previews
 Apr 7 2024, 12:52:43 AM

I saw the Saturday matinee. 

The performances definitely elevate the material.  There isn't a plot development that you don't see coming a mile away.  For me, How I Learned to Drive is one of the most powerful pieces of theater I've seen and this nowhere in that league.  This is almost cliched and tonally it's all over the place.

You're really going for Jessica Lange and she doesn't disappoint.  She's not doing anything you&#3

Lindsay Mendez in Merrily We Roll Along
 Jan 7 2024, 02:43:13 PM

Just got to the matinee and she is performing today.  

APPROPRIATE Reviews
 Dec 28 2023, 01:37:45 PM

I didn't know this play at all going in but had high expectations as a HUGE fan of Sarah Paulson and knowing that the reviews were all positive (but not reading them so I could go in fresh).

Unfortunately, this show really didn't do it for me.  The acting was great across the board and the set is phenomenal.  Those are the only positive things I can say.  2 hours 40 minutes was very long and more importantly, it was extremely unpleasant to sit and w

PURLIE VICTORIOUS Previews
 Sep 24 2023, 05:35:19 PM

I saw the matinee today and had a great time, so add me to the chorus.  I expect strong reviews and multiple Tony nominations.  A wonderful bit of theater!

Who will be the next Broadway Madame Rose?
 Jan 24 2023, 03:20:16 PM

Bonnie Milligan. 

Otherwise, I don't need to see another revival of Gypsy.  

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Nov 22 2022, 03:45:58 PM

Is Angie Schworer really playing the drums?

Piano Lesson Rush
 Oct 30 2022, 07:44:00 AM

I won the lottery for yesterday's matinee, on my third try.  It was very slightly obstructed because I was in a box but otherwise a great seat.  

KIMBERLY AKIMBO On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 6 2022, 02:18:46 PM

I loved this downtown.  Really looking forward to seeing it at the Booth!  

1776 Previews
 Oct 2 2022, 12:10:34 PM

Dylan Smith4 said: "Saw the matinee today! WHAT A SHOW! I know some people have had mixed reactions about this show but I thought it was very well done! Diane Paulus and Jeffrey Page’s vision for this show was almost perfect. The company of actors is nothing but sheer talent! Especially Crystal Lucas Perry as John Adams! That woman can sing! It’s a shame she is leaving later this month though! Hope a lot of people get a chance to see her! Fingers crossed she comes back or

Into The Woods casting updates
 Aug 2 2022, 06:02:53 PM

Matt Doyle in drag?

Brian D’Arcy James - Into The Woods
 Jul 16 2022, 07:24:09 PM

Brian sounded great today at the matinee.  

Delphi Borich played Little Red and Alex Joseph Grayson played Jack.  Both were excellent.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You