News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for barneyschreibercpa2

Member Name: barneyschreibercpa2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is Cabaret the next Chicago?
 May 12 2024, 05:04:41 PM

I don't think any show with a weekly running cost of 1.2 million is cheap 

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024
 May 3 2024, 02:54:25 PM

with those cabaret reviews, no way redmayne beats groff. BDJ is the only one with a real chance at an upset, but his show is closed, so it looks less likely. 

Confirmed: Radcliffe to lead MERRILY revival at NYTW
 Nov 22 2022, 10:59:56 PM

anyone at tonight's preview? 

Follies-San Francisco Playhouse
 Aug 11 2022, 02:38:59 PM

The front row mezzanine have the best seats for this show, usually reserved for season subscribers. The broad perspective is so worth it! I saw it from here and it instantly became one of my favorite Sondheim productions that I’ve seen.

Anything new on the rumored Groban-lead Sweeney?
 Jul 30 2022, 11:37:50 AM

fwiw, the person with the Sweeney info did break lea in funny girl to me as soon as beanie was announced to be leaving in June so I would put some trust into their info being legit 

Jun 30 2022, 06:26:46 PM

other than casting rumors, nothing official 

What's next for the Jacobs
 Jun 29 2022, 01:38:39 PM

Im assuming the the Jeffrey Richards production is Ohio state murders starting Audra which was rumoured to open the Cort (now James Earl Jones) which Kenny Leon is most likely directing 

ALMOST FAMOUS To Open On Broadway Fall 2022
 Jun 2 2022, 12:42:45 PM

I’m guessing it’s the longacre, I don’t think this will play the Barrymore, and the seating chart may just be temporary 

Encores: Into the Woods to Transfer to the St. James for limited run this summer?
 May 26 2022, 03:02:37 PM

with this, rumoured Sweeney and if merrily transfers (highly likely) we’d have three Sondheim revivals this season!! 

Encores: Into the Woods to Transfer to the St. James for limited run this summer?
 May 26 2022, 03:02:35 PM

with this, rumoured Sweeney and if merrily transfers (highly likely) we’d have three Sondheim revivals this season!! 

2022 Broadway Real Estate
 May 22 2022, 07:17:49 AM

JBroadway said: "Well, most of troynow's information in the first post of this thread has either proven to be accurate, or is still TBD. Although the Hudson situation was unclear - did troynow mean that Salesman would go to the Hudson in Spring 2022, and that Merrily would play there in fall 2022? If so, that clearly didn't pan out on either front (since Merrily seems to be scheduled at NYTW for Fall 2022). But maybe troynow meant Salesman in Spring 2023, and Merrily in Fall 2023

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade
 May 17 2022, 01:08:46 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Oh, I would love so much to seeUranowitz!"

He sings a bit of This is not Over Yet here and it's STUNNING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O18IhTba370

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade
 May 17 2022, 01:00:19 PM

Uranowitz has been lobbying to play Leo for years and he would've been a great choice. Platt...there will be a lot of impromptu riffing and fluttery eyes. Can't believe we're getting a major production of parade with transfer potential for the first time and *this* is the cast. Sigh. 

SALESMAN Revival Announced with Pierce, Clarke, and DeShields
 May 3 2022, 10:41:39 AM

so if merrily gets a transfer it moves in after salesman? 

Apr 27 2022, 04:43:21 PM

A casting call from backstage (https://www.backstage.com/casting/merrily-we-roll-along-1248493/) seeking chorus and featured roles confirms this production will be running from Nov 21 - Jan 22 at the NYTW. Would it be able to manage a spring transfer with these dates? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You