News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Conor

Conor Profile Photo
Member Name: Conor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Audience Student Rush  Feb 15 2015, 09:35:14 AM
I went last night and rush seats were in the side mezzanine. We were second row right on the far aisle-- they were partial view, but there was very little obstructed aside from some of Helen's costume changes.

re: West Side Story Lottery  Aug 12 2009, 08:56:28 PM
did anyone happen to try the matinee lottery today? i was thinking about trying for it next week, so i was wondering what my chances would be. has it calmed down at all recently?
re: Billy Elliott student rush  Jul 26 2009, 04:34:34 PM
I think the student tickets are essentially unsold house seats as opposed to a reserved row or section. If the show is sold out through September, that could be why they aren't offering them until then.
re: SNL with Jennifer Holliday repeats this weekend!  Sep 1 2006, 06:26:48 PM
awesome thanks for the headsup
re: Mary Poppins Broadway - Alterations?  Sep 1 2006, 02:28:36 PM
oh I'm heard from an usher at Tarzan that Julie Andrews was going to do a limited stint as Ms. Andrews, bummer that she isn't. i'm so gullible.
re: How old were you when you lost your Broadway virginity?  Aug 28 2006, 11:34:47 AM
4, I saw Cats, and had to leave the theatre when one of them touched me. I went a second time when I was 5 and actually made it through the show that time (why is it that all foreign relatives wanted to see Cats, I ended up seeing it around 4 times)
re: Duet for an Older Couple  Aug 18 2006, 10:38:26 PM
'Boys and Girls (Like You and Me)' from Cinderella is a good one for an older couple.
re: What Actor Was So Good They Made You Cry?  Aug 9 2006, 01:50:31 AM
Phylicia Rashad in Gem of the Ocean. I just lost it...
re: Most Important Prop in Each Show?  Aug 3 2006, 10:20:41 PM
Dorothy's shoes in the Wizard of Oz.
re: 24601!  Aug 3 2006, 02:04:40 AM
my Dad did Colm Wilkinson's banking when he was in the US for Les Mis and never bothered to get an autograph or anything...gotta love parents.
re: Most Important Prop in Each Show?  Aug 3 2006, 02:02:06 AM
the rose in Beauty and the Beast. The car in Chitty.
re: spelling bee or wedding singer  Jul 29 2006, 12:46:42 AM
Wedding Singer for sure.
re: 'Asphalt Beach' To Premiere At Northewestern  Jul 27 2006, 03:56:25 PM
I go to Northwestern :) ! But wait i'm confused is this a production that is being put on or are they screening the film version that Kristin Chenoweth was supposed ot be making?
jukebox musicals you would actually see?  Jul 25 2006, 11:38:45 AM
Tracy Chapman. And I gotta say Britney cause you know it'd be fun.
re: cast the person above you in a show  Jul 25 2006, 11:36:22 AM
Marius-Les Mis
re: Old Movie of Thoroughly Modern Millie  Jun 19 2006, 10:03:46 PM
I had no idea it was such a big hit. So few people know about it nowadays it definitely didn't doesb't have the popularity of Sound of Music or Mary Poppins now.
re: Old Movie of Thoroughly Modern Millie  Jun 19 2006, 09:51:15 PM
I LOVE this movie, it is one that I grew up on and I wish more people knew about. A really wonderful, hilarious, satiric film that showcases Julie Andrews, Carol Channing, and Mary Tyler Moore brilliantly. In seeing the stage show, I was almost glad that it was soooo different from the film because I think that actually allowed me to like it a lot more and get over the fact that they were staging one of my favorite movies ever and without Julie Andrews. Mary Poppins on the other hand...yikes...
re: Shows that left you in a mess of tears, unable to breathe nor stand up,  May 19 2006, 12:20:08 AM
Gem of the Ocean... I cried out a contact.

Les Mis

re: All Shook Up?  Apr 15 2006, 12:23:19 AM
I think the archives are at the New York Public Library in Lincoln Center, and anyone can access the film, but you need to have a legitimate reason to see it and you can only see it once or something like that.
re: Tarzan Student Rush instead of Lotto  Apr 5 2006, 12:36:52 AM
yay! now i'll be able to get in! lotteries are annoying cause u have no control at least this way if you really want to see it you can by getting there waaaaay early.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You