News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for moowithme111105

moowithme111105 Profile Photo
Member Name: moowithme111105
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Most Beautiful Score you have ever heard  Aug 8 2006, 03:14:24 PM

Les Miserables.
Miss Saigon.
Sweeny Todd.

Sobbing  Aug 6 2006, 10:17:49 PM
I cried during the whole second act of Les Mis, especially when Eponine died. I bawled more than I ever did when I saw Miss Saigon, I was able to control it a little, but when it got to the finale, and when she said to Tam, "Look at me, one last time.", and when she said to Chris, "Hold me, one more time." Wow, I was an emotional wreck for days!
re: Broadway stars who did NOT go to College...  Aug 6 2006, 10:11:12 PM
It says on Broadway.com The Will Rogers Follies was her first in '92, then came Les Mis in '99.
re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members  Aug 6 2006, 02:37:20 PM
When I saw Drowsy, at the curtain call, when the Aviatrix came out, this really annoying girl sitting beside me screams, "I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!" And when we went to the stagedoor, and when Kecia Lewis-Evans came out, that girl started freaking out, screaming, "Yeah, I loved your shoes." And Kecia was just like, "Yea...I heard you!" If only wou could have seen it when Sutton Foster came out...that made me never want to go to another stagedoor again.
re: please help!  Aug 6 2006, 01:08:47 PM
Be careful about Ellen's Stardust Diner, last week I ate there, and I found a hair in my food...but the fries are really good, and the workers there are really nice, and they have good milkshakes.
re: perfect roles for stars  Aug 5 2006, 04:55:45 PM
I second Hunter Foster as Mark.
re: Les Miserables Symphonic Recording Question  Aug 5 2006, 04:38:19 PM
I have to agree with mustard on that. The only Fantine I've heard that didn't annoy the heck out of me was Ruthie Henshall on the 10th Anniversary Concert.
re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...  Aug 5 2006, 04:02:47 PM
You know you are a true Broadway fan when you're Furbey has heard you play your showtunes all the time he can sing part of "One Day More" and "Seasons of Love."
re: Hottest person on broadway?  Aug 5 2006, 01:49:10 PM
Tim Howar and Josh Strickland does it for me!
re: New Musical You Are Most Excited About  Aug 5 2006, 01:40:08 PM
Les Mis and A Chorus Line!
re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...  Jul 25 2006, 12:06:21 AM
Whenever you go to a store, and you see a razor, and you automatically pick it up and start singing Sweeney Todd.

I remember the other day I was talking to one of my friends, and she said something, and she was like, "Yeah, i'm gonna have to do this on my own.", so then I immediatly started singing "On My Own."

Whenever your in ballet class, everytime you go to the barre, your tempted to pull a Mimi, but you know you can't because you tried that last week, and you broke the bar

re: Musical Theatre Song??  May 4 2006, 10:42:36 PM
Theese are some good ones, but do you guys have any idea of a song that's like, I don't really know how to explain this, but a type song where the energy level really never builds, but as soon as you get out there, it's just like, "BOOM." Like at the end of Life of the Party, when she starts to belt, any suggetions?
re: i <3 bway  Apr 24 2006, 07:23:52 PM
No she's not...trust me...
re: i <3 bway  Apr 24 2006, 07:14:55 PM
Ok, so, yeah, mimiwanabee is my friend, and no, she doesn't have mental problems, she just doesn't get out enough, and yes, she does want to be a stripper, and she is actually is pretty smart, she just can go a little overboard on things...
re: Opening Nights You Would Give Anything To Have Been At..  Apr 16 2006, 06:52:28 PM
A Chorus Line, West Side Story, Rent, Chicago, and Les Miserable.

re: Haunting songs?  Apr 16 2006, 04:05:36 PM
Don't Cry For Me Argentina.
re: Sutton or Lea?  Apr 16 2006, 04:02:35 PM
I've seen Lea in the 10th anniversary concert, and Sutton in a bootleg. So, Sutton wins for me.
re: Favorite Broadway Flop  Apr 15 2006, 11:22:47 AM
Little Women all the way. I saw it last December, and I had planned on seeing it again last summer, and then, like, two months before I go, I get this email saying, "Little Women is closing." I started crying.
re: Drowsy Question?  Apr 15 2006, 11:20:18 AM
So, does she usually come out during the night shows?
Drowsy Question?  Apr 14 2006, 04:21:58 PM
Does anyone know if the cast comes out during matines?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You