News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TLKfan

TLKfan Profile Photo
Member Name: TLKfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Who the hell is going to this 'Cirque' thing?  Aug 4 2008, 07:35:28 PM
^ Yes to Cirque and "Love" in Vegas.
re: Mary Poppins stage door  Mar 20 2008, 07:41:01 PM
Well I saw the show last summer and it was pretty crowded, but Gavin Lee and Rebecca Luker did come out for the matinee (I believe there was an evening show...) and Ashley Brown was out but her understudy came out as well. I saw quite a few cast members when I went.
re: The outcome of Curtains-NOW WITH SPOILERS  Dec 11 2007, 01:43:32 PM
That's funny. At the stage door one of the actor's was asking these two girls who they thought it was and they said the conductor too. I never thought of that. Good idea.
re: For all of you waiting for the Xanadu Cast Album . . . Here's a Surpris  Dec 11 2007, 01:27:22 PM
I can't wait till I get my CD in the mail!!
NY Theatre Cost  Dec 2 2007, 02:52:51 AM
So this probably is a stupid question, but how does it work with theatre costs for producers and to rent the theatre? I have no clue how anything works, so any info would be appreciated.
re: Empire State : Lion King Yellow  Nov 11 2007, 02:11:36 AM
Great pic mateo, thank you!

Kind of sucks that the 10th anniversary was suppose to be tomorrow. I wonder what they are going to do now.

re: Lion King Lottery  Nov 1 2007, 10:56:53 PM
^ which touring company have you seen?
re: fANADUs Can At Last Sleep Peacefully Tonight!  Oct 30 2007, 12:29:57 AM
I am so excited about this. Now in the other post about Cheyenne's blog it said it will release before Christmas. Is that true?
re: Is it annoying when...  Oct 23 2007, 12:52:38 PM
I don't mind it as long as I too can get a pic of people. I figure some people are by themselves, or whatever. I even donate pens to other people.
re: La Jolla Playhouse Evacuated  Oct 22 2007, 09:36:13 PM
Man the fire and winds are crazy in SoCal right now. My hair is smelling like smoke. It seems light the fire is still getting worse right now...
re: Jesus Christ Superstar Tour  Oct 21 2007, 09:11:01 PM
Well the tour is on hiatus and they aren't going on tour again until December, so...

But here are some pics from the tour. Mary isn't the latest one, and there are probably a few ensemble that switched. Sorry I can't be more help.

http://amtsj.org/stage/jcs.html

re: Jesus Christ Superstar Tour  Oct 21 2007, 06:34:53 PM
No that was the first woman and I can't remember her name...

And I think that list was from the end of the first leg of the tour.

re: Jesus Christ Superstar Tour  Oct 21 2007, 05:49:48 PM
Craig Sculli is for sure coming back as Pilate, that's all that I know. Well Ted Neeley and Corey Glover of course are back as well.

Here's the link to the cast list, but I don't think they've changed it.

http://www.thejcstour.com/cast.html

re: First row at Les Mis  Oct 17 2007, 03:31:43 PM
I seriously felt sorry for the conductor when Alex was singing...ewe....
re: Elleslounge.com quiz/prizes  Oct 13 2007, 06:16:36 PM
I'm on the west coast and they were asking questions before the show started. I knew some of them, but I thought maybe they'd send questions again when it actually aired.
re: New Little Mermaid Picture!!!  Aug 28 2007, 02:33:23 AM
Yeah it's nothing new just the "Kiss the Girl" scene and your avatar. So just post that FutureAladdin.
re: Disney Movies You Wish Would Be Musicals  Aug 28 2007, 02:06:33 AM
Yeah I liked Anastasia as well. Fox should join the lovely musical ranks.

Anyway, at least the musical after Little Mermaid won't be from a movie they've done yet.

I'd could probably see Aladdin, Mulan or Pocahontas as far as their semi-newer films. Oh and Hunchback sounds great too.

re: 'Flops' you were lucky enough to see  Aug 26 2007, 01:28:34 AM
Lestat and Lennon in SF (will Legally Blonde be on this list too?). Tours of financial flops I suppose like All Shook Up would count. Also Grey Gardens since people are counting that.
re: The Lion King - Paris  Aug 25 2007, 09:07:14 PM
Cool.

Yeah and Lion King is in Hamburg and tons of other shows. Starlight would be a cool one. You could always get help from the hotel I suppose.

re: The Lion King - Paris  Aug 25 2007, 09:01:21 PM
I hope I can see Cabaret when I go. Have you seen the movie. You'd probably be fine without knowing much French or else there is always Germany or The Netherlands.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You