News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Myfavmeatpie

Myfavmeatpie Profile Photo
Member Name: Myfavmeatpie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Ripley & Skinner Kennedy Center Highlights
 May 27 2008, 11:16:46 PM
poor Alice has none of her former power belt high notes left...she didn't have them at town hall either. i still love them both
Favorite Moments
 May 17 2008, 06:17:32 PM
Into the Woods: Bernadette Peters During Stay With Me, "Who out there could love you more than I..."??? I love IT!

How can the opening Chords of ALL THAT JAZZ (as velma rides up on the elevator)not give you chills?

The Original Sweeney Cast Recording, The Orchestra just before Worst Pies in London! Thrilling!

The first chords of the the strings OBC COMPANY!

and so many hundreds of others....

re: Angela Lansbury in GYPSY question
 Apr 25 2008, 02:27:20 PM
Thanks you all so much! I actually had to pull out my Theater Mania Cast Album Guide Book last night and of course, the author explains that she rerecorded several numbers. So I suppose now my question is, how does one distinguish which cast album is which. I must have this Original original London Cast recording.

Also I thought I would throw in my two cents on the various Gypsy's. I love every rose we have on disc, so far, for one reason or another. Merman is just perfection, and

re: Angela Lansbury in GYPSY question
 Apr 24 2008, 08:42:03 PM
Thanks, I know. I love that clip. There is a site where you can turn FLV files into audio files. So I have that.
Angela Lansbury in GYPSY question
 Apr 24 2008, 08:32:03 PM
There was a post the other day on All That Chat about the Original London Cast of Gypsy. And someone claimed there was a different recording of "Some People" where Angela takes the note up at the end. Now I have both the CD and the record and she does not take the note up at the end on either. Now being a fan of high belted notes by salty old broads I am curious if anyone can shed some light on this. My curiosity is in your hands people. Don't leave me hanging....and yes I checked the other
re: Another week and no announcement
 Apr 20 2008, 02:54:16 PM
I am in agreement. I am officially losing sleep over this. I need this recording!
re: bebe and the camera....
 Jan 22 2007, 04:30:57 PM
It might have been wednesday. I heard this from a friend of a friend. But according to him she was screaming, and throwing a temper tantrum in front of the whole house....gosh i wish i had been there.
bebe and the camera....
 Jan 22 2007, 03:57:58 PM
I heard at the Saturday performance of Chicago Bebe stormed into the house at intermission with the stage managers demanding a video camera from a patron. was anyone there? I want the dish?
re: Best Songs Cut From Broadway Musicals
 Oct 11 2006, 12:58:32 AM
Maid of the Mist - Full Monty
Who is Miss Mona?
 Oct 9 2006, 01:17:15 PM
I heard Emily Skinner, but has it been announced yet?
Broadway on Broadway on TV?
 Sep 8 2006, 03:28:48 PM
Are they planning on airing Broadway on Broadway this year? Anyone know? i didn't see anything on their website. i hope so, i can't make it and I would love to have the I Love You Song on Tape!!!
re: Broadway at NYC bars?
 Jul 18 2006, 03:19:41 PM
Hello there. In answer to your question I host a broadway night every week at a lovley little dive called Pieces. Every Wednesday starting at 10pm you can enjoy the complex muti talents of Miss Vodka Stinger who will guide you through the world of the showtune. Its a lot of fun. I show tons of rare wierd clips and i never repeat week after week unlike some other bars i could mention.....splash. Why not name names... The drinks are cheap and so is the hostess. So come in WEDNESDAY NIGHT and
Macbeth in the park
 Jun 30 2006, 03:44:36 PM
What time do people start waiting for tickets??
re: Who's Singing High Fidelity??
 Jun 23 2006, 11:44:38 PM
But does anyone actually have the Norbert, Sherie, Julia one? I would LOVE to hear it
re: Who's Singing High Fidelity??
 Jun 23 2006, 07:20:35 PM
How the heck do i get the demo with Julia, Norbert and Sherie...I have the other one
Who's Singing High Fidelity??
 Jun 23 2006, 01:38:51 AM
Who are the singers on the High Fidelity promo? I can'r figure it out and it's driving me crazy!!

vodka

re: Rosie's cruise shown on TV?
 Jun 12 2006, 04:13:34 PM
Its on demand right now. I can't think of the name off the top of my head. But it is a documentary about Rosie's gay cruise. It's a wonderful and touching special. And of course the best parts (to me that is) are the clips of various performers. And there is a great 30 second clip of julia singing All That Jazz!!
Shame on the TONYS
 Jun 12 2006, 01:59:16 AM
Well....
Another year. Another embarassing TONY production. I want to tar and feather anyone involved. Broadway, off broadway...HECK NEW YORK is full of talented people. How is it we consistantly put on THE WORST AWARDS SHOW EVER?????? None of this is news, nor is it a surprise. But come on...Pajama (excuse me while I throw up in my mouth) Game over Sweeney Todd???? Ok. Now that I have the Sweeney issuse out on the table I can move on.

First off where was the opening number?

re: Is Threepenny Opera worth seeing?
 Jun 9 2006, 06:47:19 PM
no...it's not
PIECES of BROADWAY
 May 15 2006, 02:56:57 PM
Well Hello Broadway lovers!! Miss Vodkas Stinger here! And I would love to take this ooportunity to invite you all to the PIECES OF BROADWAY. What is The PIECES OF BROADWAY you may ask? Well the answer is simple. Slpash does it Monday, I do it Wednesday (and I don't play the same crap over, and over, and over). This week we have a ticket give-a-way, trivia, and as always the Patti Lupone shot at midnight! So I emplore you, come check out Miss Vodka Stinger and THE PIECES OF BROADWAY at Th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You