News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tz0o

Member Name: tz0o
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rent vs. Wicked vs Phantom of the Opera
 Sep 10 2006, 03:18:21 PM
Geez, guys, this is one of those times in which I forgot to think about what I was writing. I *so* badly regret starting this thread that it isn't really funny. This has evolved into a huge flame war.

I am *so* sorry for starting this thread.

Oh well, I guess you live and learn.

Rent vs. Wicked vs Phantom of the Opera
 Sep 10 2006, 11:00:56 AM
Ok, so I was pacing like I usually do, until I started wondering: between Rent, Wicked, and Phantom, which one is more popular? By popular, I mean which one is more likely to have those freaky rabid fans. In my school it's close between Rent and Phantom (though Wicked has its fair share of fans), but I think Phantom ultimately wins. Which do you think is more popular?
re: What's Your Fave Rodgers and Hammerstein?
 Aug 17 2006, 12:35:45 PM
Oklahoma and South Pacific for me.
re: Other SWEENEY movie cast members - LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN
 Aug 17 2006, 12:34:48 PM
Yes, siree, I do like Jeremy Irons for judge, even though I've only seen him in "The Merchant of Venice" (two movies if you count "The Lion King" :P).

Oh, and Meryll (spelling?) Streep as Mrs. Lovett would be dandy.

The Single Most Awesome Set Piece
 Jul 26 2006, 12:45:03 PM
Revolving turntable in Les Miserables!
re: CHICAGO REUNION
 Jul 26 2006, 12:43:34 PM
I *so* badly want to go to this, but alas, we are poor in every aspect but name.
re: Performers that make a show
 Jul 26 2006, 12:42:49 PM
I *do* know the difference between a soundtrack and a cast album. I was just too lazy to think, that's all. If you look at my earlier posts, you'll see me refering to cast albums as cast albums.

Also, I take it that you *still* didn't read the rest of the thread, did you. And I thought that we were gonna leave this bone alone and mind our own businesses. Whatever happened to that?

Jul 24 2006, 07:08:14 PM
Well, Suleen, if you have actually decided to read the darn thread, which I am no longer postin' in by the way, you would have found that I decided to stay afterall. And please don't call me a twit. It's very rude to call a complete stranger names. Now please, I don't want this to turn into an argument, so let's go back on topic.
 Jul 24 2006, 07:05:36 PM
Ok, then I'll be fair. They seem to be the best things on the soundtrack.

Do I sound less idiotic now?

re: Happy Birthday, Kristin Chenoweth!
 Jul 24 2006, 06:51:16 PM
Happy birthday to one of my favorite Broadway actresses, and the only one so far whose CD I actually bothered to get.
 Jul 24 2006, 06:50:03 PM
I may have not seen Spamelot, but, yeah, I second Sara Ramrirez. You can tell that other than the guy who plays Patsy, she's really the only decent thing about the show.

And I remember this one time I went to see Mamma Mia. It was all horrible, except for the understudy who played Sophie. She had this gorgeous singing voice, much better than the one on the OLC album.

re: Shrek Show & Sweeney Movie
 Jul 24 2006, 06:47:17 PM
I dunno about the Shrek musical, but apparently the Sweeney movie is gonna star Johnny Depp, rumor has it. Wouldn't it be awesome if Meryl Streep played Mrs. Lovett?
re: Child actors on Broadway
 Jul 24 2006, 06:44:25 PM
Speaking of child actors, does anyone know what happened to the Gavroche from the Les Miserables OBC? I'd really like to know.
re: New Judy Garland 39 cent stamps
 Jun 15 2006, 09:54:13 PM
WickedGeek, the two books in your signiture are two of the books I read for English class this past year!
re: New Judy Garland 39 cent stamps
 Jun 15 2006, 09:14:22 PM
If they depict Judy Garland as Dorothy, I'm gonna hurl. Judy Garland has done so much more than "The Wizard of Oz".
re: Controversial Casting. . .
 Jun 15 2006, 04:16:35 PM
Oh.

Shame it wasn't recorded or anything like that. I'd sure as heck buy the recording.

Jun 15 2006, 04:05:56 PM
I thought he only directed it.
 Jun 15 2006, 01:38:31 PM
Did she really? Sweet! She'd be soooo good at that!
re: MAME ~ The Kennedy Center
 Jun 15 2006, 12:10:13 PM
I so badly want to see this, it isn't funny.

A bit off topic, here: Wouldn't Patti Lupone be great at the title role?

re: Roles that could be either leading OR featured...
 Jun 15 2006, 12:03:42 PM
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it, but Abigail in "The Crucible".
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You