News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jeremiah

Member Name: Jeremiah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Josephine at the Asolo in Sarasota, Fl
 Nov 20 2017, 06:14:26 AM
I was so taken aback by how negative this review was that I had to look up the reviews posted from critics. They were a bit more complimentary while acknowledging some things needed to be tweaked.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I'm assuming will be a revamped version. And hearing the ballad "How Many Oceans."

Josephine at the Asolo in Sarasota, Fl
 Nov 19 2017, 11:35:44 AM
The show will be playing at the Waco Theater (co-owned by Tina Knowles) in California in the spring of 2018.
NBC's next live musical...JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
 May 15 2017, 12:49:06 AM

Can we get JC Chasez instead of Timberlake?

Will Amber Riley led DREAMGIRLS transfer to Bway?
 Oct 8 2016, 11:57:38 PM

Marisha Wallace would make a great Effie. She played the part in Dallas not too long ago. 

Guest Actor & Actress In A Musucal
 Oct 8 2016, 11:55:45 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Do you mean maximum? 

"

Nah. Some guest performers take over a role for 6 weeks. I don't think they should be eligible. To be eligible, I think 3 months is fitting. 

Deborah Cox in The Bodyguard
 Oct 8 2016, 11:45:39 PM

Does anyone know if singer Amanda Cole has been cast in the role of Rachel's sister? 

Guest Actor & Actress In A Musical
 Oct 8 2016, 11:44:19 PM

I think those titles would be fitting for a replacement Tony category, much like the Emmy categories for guest actors and actresses.  I think 3 months is the minimum an actor should be in the role as a guest performer. 

The Bodyguard to open in Toronto
 Sep 27 2016, 10:45:44 PM

Very strange indeed that Deb isn't playing her hometown. And I'm confused as to what is taking it so long for it to hit Broadway. The itinerary for the US tour seems like it'll be playing forever before they finally transfer it to Broadway. I wish the producers of "Josephine" would've been able to get that show to Broadway first. I'd rather that vehicle for Deborah than "The Bodyguard." 

Deborah Cox was asked to read for "The Color Purple"
 Nov 28 2005, 02:34:27 AM
*December interview with Instinct magazine

Deborah Does New Year's Eve in L.A.

Her first ever full-length concert highlights the night

We put Deborah Cox atop the charts - rightfully so - time and time again, since we rush the dance floor whenever "Absolutely Not" or any of her other remixed hits play. And Deborah loves us in return. She's ringing in the New Year with her first full-length concert - performing live with her band - at the Hollywood Palladium in L.A.,

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You