News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for salpmx

salpmx Profile Photo
Member Name: salpmx
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bianca Marroquin Interview
 Sep 13 2006, 08:56:11 AM
Hey!! What a nice interview of Bibi. You can leave her a message on her unofficial site www.freewebs.com/biancamarroquin She reads and replies to all the messages. She is leaving the Broadway production the 29th. of october and then will be back touring.
AP: Usher's Broadway Debut: Work in Progress
 Sep 10 2006, 02:47:54 PM
Yes, Bibi is a great Roxie! And dont worry BroadwayChica, not only you or me think that about Bianca, many critics have "compared" Bianca´s Roxie wiht Ms. Verdon´s.

"here's a real touch of the young Anita Morris about her, and maybe even a small pinch of Gwen Verdon, as well. (As a Broadway musical star in the audience commented to me after the show, she'd probably be a great Charity Hope Valentine.)"
Review from Theatremania.com

re: Has Usher been reviewed?
 Sep 7 2006, 09:43:33 AM
The official review is today, I think Bianca told me it was today, so lets wait and see!!
re: Bianca Marroquin Dazzles
 Aug 29 2006, 10:29:59 AM
Hey guys!!! Soooo glad you have enjoyed Bibis performances as Roxie, on Broadway or on tour. Mhh countrynyj I made the Bio here and yes it says 2006 because after her Broadway season, she is joining once again the tour company for 6 weeks. Also you can check more of her at the unofficial site www.freewbs.com/biancamarroquin
Hey CJR!! How are you??? Where the hell have you been?? LOL.

Usher´s opening night pics!!
 Aug 23 2006, 12:16:28 PM

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c71687303%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=&tag=3

Or go directly to gettyimages and search for USHER and will find the pics of the curtain call and the after party with all the guests.

re: 10th Anniversary Chicago DVD/CD Set Released Oct. 3
 Aug 20 2006, 05:42:02 PM
Yes Bianca recorded the Medley of Roxie in Spanish two weeks ago.
re: How long do shows usually tour?
 May 14 2005, 02:08:35 PM
Chicago has been touring with this third one for about three years, performing in big and not that big cities.
re: Bianca says goodbye to Roxie Hart
 May 14 2005, 12:04:56 AM
Hello to all of you guys! I just want to thank you for all the good and nice comments you all have about Bianca's work. Im her friend and have already sent all your messages, Im sure she will be very very glad when reading them. You also can write her a message on her unofficial site, she reads all the messages. www.freewebs.com/biancamarroquin Of course I will keep you updated about her new projects. For all you who havent seen her, and have the chance, go and catch her on tour. Once again, tha
re: Bianca says goodbye to Roxie Hart
 May 13 2005, 03:39:19 PM
Bianca is on tour now. She has performed on Broadway twice as Roxie Hart. The first one was in 2002 when she was brought from the Mexican Production, then went on tour.
Bianca says goodbye to Roxie Hart
 May 13 2005, 01:20:57 PM
Bianca says goodbye to Roxie Hart this May the 29th, a dream that arrived in 2001, dream that made her the first Mexican actress ever to get to Broadway in a leading role. Roxie gave her the opportunity to demonstrate the world that, not only in Mexico but in all Latin America,are talents of great quality. Bianca says a temporarily goodbye to her black dresses and leaves the orchestra right in the middle of the stage that invites us to taste a little of all that jazz. Roxie leaves Bianca excelle
Bianca Marroquin won the Helen Hayes!!
 May 11 2004, 12:02:40 AM
Yes!! Bianca won the Helen Hayes Award for Roxie Hart in the Northamerican Tour of Chicago the Musical!!
http://www.helenhayes.org/awards/2004_nominees1.html#award3

http://www.helenhayes.org/awards/2004_nominees1.html#award3>http://www.helenhayes.org/awards/2004_nominees1.html#award3

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: chicago
 Apr 30 2004, 04:25:40 PM
Bianca's, as all cast members' contract ends in May the 2nd, but it doesnt mean Bianca or any other is leaving the tour. Its not sure Bianca will continue touring or not. Ill let you know as I get some news!! =)
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Patrick Swayze in Chicago
 Dec 7 2003, 07:56:33 PM
He will be performing in Broadway for two weeks before going to California.
re: re: re: re: re: Patrick Swayze in Chicago
 Dec 7 2003, 04:52:02 PM
Here a pic of Patrick as Billy.
http://www.broadwayla.org/pantages/show.asp?ID=18

re: re: re: re: Bianca Marroquin back to Broadway!!!
 Nov 26 2003, 01:52:23 PM
Oh just forgot to tell you CJR, I know Reva will be Velma, also you can see Patrick Swayze as Billy before Reva, Beebs, and Patrick leave to California. Take care!
re: re: re: re: Bianca Marroquin back to Broadway!!!
 Nov 26 2003, 01:50:07 PM
CJR, Long time without having your comments here!! I missed you! Hope to talk to you soon! Take care!!
re: re: Bianca Marroquin back to Broadway!!!
 Nov 22 2003, 06:45:03 PM
I do agree Maggie, she is GREAT! She won five awards here in Mexico for her performing as Roxie, now she has received such good reviews on tour, and when she was in NY last summer.
re: re: re: Bianca Marroquin back to Broadway!!!
 Nov 22 2003, 06:41:53 PM
Yes Sammy, it was not sure Bibi was going back to the second part of the tour, and her return to Broadway. So happy for Bibi, when she told me I was so happy!!! Are you seeing her in NY? C ya!! Ok,Ill ask her, or her husband for pics of her Broadway return to put them in the group and in the site,hope you have seen both!
Bianca Marroquin back to Broadway!!!
 Nov 20 2003, 11:50:16 PM
Hey!! Due to her succes as Roxie Hart in Broadway last summer and in the Northamerican Tour, Bianca is going back to Chicago the Musical in Broadway ( Ambassador Theatre ), from the 9th to the 28th of December, followed by the continuation of the Northamerican tour, beginning in San Diego the 30th. of December.
re: re: re: re: re: re: GABRIELA GARCIA AND RUTHIE HENSHALL TO BE NEXT 'CHICAGO' LEADS - Br
 Nov 2 2003, 10:25:37 PM
Yes, Gaby is a very good Velma, really. Here in Mexico did a great great job, Im sure she knows very well that role, and to speak the truth Gaby is one of my three favorites Velmas Ive seen. I liked her ATJ ending, is very cool. Hope I can see her again as Velma.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You