News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayGal

BroadwayGal Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayGal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Dance training
 Sep 18 2004, 10:22:25 AM
Aaah yes I *LOVE* Broadway Dance Center! And I definitely recommend it. I've taken tap and jazz classes there and had a blast. Their teachers are great and everyone there is v. nice. It's a really good atmosphere. Have fun dancing!
re: nicest person @ stage door....
 Aug 31 2004, 11:25:42 PM
Diana Kaarina
Sutton Foster
Jessica Grové
Kristin Chenoweth
Hunter Foster

Yay for them!

re: Jessica Grove...
 Aug 30 2004, 10:17:01 PM
Haha thanks Jasey. But really I was just like WOW that girl is awesome. And then I bought the Wizard of Oz recording with her on it haha. Jessica is great. =)
re: Jessica Grove...
 Aug 30 2004, 07:40:40 PM
I saw her in Millie a few times and in Bye Bye Birdie... SO GOOD as Kim. Jessica is one of my favorite performers. She has such a presence up onstage. I've never seen her as Miss Dorothy but she was such a standout in the ensemble that I looked up her name in the program and then went to see her at City Center in BBB. I wish I could go see "Was"! Enjoy the show to whoever sees it!
re: Idina Menzel: Does she care?
 Aug 27 2004, 11:01:19 PM
I agree with what BroadwayGirl107 said- it seems a little pointless to write to an actress JUST to get a response. I know that I write to people whose performances I enjoyed just to tell them. And if they write back, then great. If not, then I just assume that they read my letter and that's all that needed to happen...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Stagedoor Manor?
 Jun 17 2004, 09:59:01 PM
sdm1andonly- I am totally going to SDM for the first time this year for second session! Yay session 2! see you there!
re: Bye Bye Birdie Review!
 May 9 2004, 03:42:00 PM
Yay for Jessica.. I saw the show yesterday at 2pm and it was GREAT! I love her voice so much. Jess is definitely one of my favorite performers as well as one of my favorite people. Always great to talk to and always shines in whatever show she's in. =) Claps for her!
re: BYE BYE BIRDIE Encores Production Photos -
 May 6 2004, 04:43:02 PM
Aww she's so cute in those pictures! As always.. she's one of my FAVORITE performers. I heart Jessica.. can't wait to see this on Saturday!
this looks fun...
 Apr 24 2004, 08:18:49 PM
Patty Simcox- Grease!
Ensemble- Once Upon A Mattress
Ensemble- Fiddler on the Roof (u/s Hodel)
Schroeder- You're a Good Man Charlie Brown (it was an all girls cast by the way!)
Ariel- The Tempest
Hermia- Midsummer Night's Dream
Lady Macbeth- Macbeth

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Favorite Unsuccessful Musicals
 Apr 9 2004, 11:47:43 PM
Don't shoot me...

Never Gonna Dance

I looooooved the dancing so much... I wish it had stuck around a little longer. I'm glad I got to see it once.

re: Actors that write back
 Mar 11 2004, 09:32:06 PM
Leslie Uggams was v. nice when I wrote to her. I didn't ask for a response or anything but she sent me a letter, a signed headshot and she signed a Millie playbill for me. None of which I asked for but it was SO kind of her to do that!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Wicked barbie dolls
 Mar 8 2004, 03:18:15 PM
They have dolls for Dorothy and crew also and the Dorothy one looks EXACTLY like Jessica Grové!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Broadway Stars You Would Like To See Take Over Parts
 Mar 1 2004, 08:41:25 PM
Diana Kaarina and/or Jessica Grové as Belle in Beauty and the Beast

=D

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Come and Meet Those Dancing Feet
 Feb 29 2004, 09:50:35 AM
I just saw it on Valentine's Day and I'm so glad to see it's in such good shape! I *LOVE* the dancing as I'm a tapper myself. So amazing!
re: re: re: re: re: What's your favorite moment...
 Feb 28 2004, 10:04:14 AM
When Millie turns around with her suitcases in Not For the Life of Me at the beginning.
One Day More in Les Mis
The end of Wicked!
When you see the tapping feet in 42nd Street =)

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: CD recommendations
 Feb 28 2004, 10:01:23 AM
If you don't already have these...
ANYTHING Jason Robert Brown!
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Hairspray
The Wild Party
Gypsy
Urinetown
Fame (any recording... I personally really like Fame on 42nd Street)

And yes DEFINITELY get Wicked and happy early birthday!

re: re: re: re: re: re: Poll: Best 'Title' Songs?
 Feb 27 2004, 06:46:28 PM
Thoroughly Modern Millie
Little Shop of Horrors
42nd Street

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Anyone seen the following Tours?
 Feb 24 2004, 08:22:47 PM
I've seen the Millie tour a few times and I highly recommend it if it's coming near you! It's a very solid show and though it (obviously) is different from the Broadway production, the tour cast is fabulous. Darcie is a v. good Millie and Diana Kaarina is a fantastic Miss Dorothy- all the leads are great and their ensemble is also v. strong. =)
re: re: re: re: re: Autographs, stage doors, etc. HELP?
 Feb 23 2004, 03:58:53 PM
The stage door for Movin Out is to the right of the entrance for the theatre on W. 46th Street. If you need further directions, yeah asking an usher always works =)
re: STAGE DOORS
 Feb 20 2004, 05:14:33 PM
My friends and I just went there this past Saturday! It was really fun.. I think it's on 49th and 8th? maybe 7th? Sorry I'm not really too sure... its by NBC studios... I'll find out for you.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You